Intel hd 4000 graphics problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock2702

Padawan
I switched from a core 2 duo e4500 to a i5 3570k having intel hd 4000 graphics.I did Windows experience index test,my processor got a score of 7.5 which seems a bit low.The biggest shocker was the gaming graphics and windows aero graphics score showing 1 each :eek:
How is it possible?I mean 1 is too low.I dont have dedicated gpu as of now.Even 7.5 on processor score seems a bit low.I m on win 7 32bit.What could be the problem?

Naxal

Little Kid
I think you dont have proper drivers installed. Please download Intel Chipset drivers and Intel video accelerator drivers needed for your motherboard.

Naxal

Little Kid
My mobo is gigabyte ga-b75m-d3h,i installed the drivers using the driver cd that came along.

Download updated driver from their website.

Which OS and platform (x64 or x86) ?

Make sure you download the right driver.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.1)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Uninstall your current gfx drivers - use driversweeper to remove the driver completely - install latest gfx driver from Intel's website .. install - update DX runtime - allocate at-least 512MB ram to the HD4000 from bios ( make sure you have at-least 2GB or more ram ) - re-run the assessment.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just for information windows experience index value range is from 1.0-7.9 so max possible rating for any system is 7.9

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
I installed the latest vga driver from gigabyte website.Graphics score increased from 1 to 4.5 and gaming graphics from 1 to 6.4.Processor score still 7.5,i expected 7.9.R the results ok?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if i5 3570k gets a 7.9 score then what will be left to give processors like i7-3770K & hexa core i7 3960X.your processor score is as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom