intel 845 onboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

roon294

Broken In
hey fear is started on my intel845 its shows only black screen if u use 3d analuser it shows white screens and some words , icant read it. is that strange that fear is started on it wihout any message.

KoRn

In the zone
hey my card can only support 800x600 and 1024x768 there is no 640*480 so can i use 800*600 i dont think it will work so u mean now dat ive increased my ram 2 256 itll run fine in slow graphics???!!!1

player2k5

Broken In
hi guyz can u tell me the exact names of ur boards jus wanna confirm its intel d845gvsr onboard graphics realteck ac `97 and inbult lan rite?can everyone of u jus tell me de exact specifications plz...

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
hwy can someone please tell me how to update my realtek ac97 driver its current ver is 5.10.0.5300 i found eveywhere but icant find its driver updates please help me!

domin8r

Journeyman
F.E.A.R. already supports only a few motherboards (GFX cards) right now, and I don't think the Intel D845GVSR is one of them. For HL2, anything above 256MB should make the game run, although you're doing exactly that. Making the game run. If you're looking for anything more than just generic gfx, look for more RAM. I played HL2 on my 256 MB, although I did tweak out the Source engine for good frame rates.

player2k5

Broken In
domin8r said:
F.E.A.R. already supports only a few motherboards (GFX cards) right now, and I don't think the Intel D845GVSR is one of them. For HL2, anything above 256MB should make the game run, although you're doing exactly that. Making the game run. If you're looking for anything more than just generic gfx, look for more RAM. I played HL2 on my 256 MB, although I did tweak out the Source engine for good frame rates.
what r ur specifications i mean which system u exactly have plz lemme kn ow..

domin8r

Journeyman
CPU: P4 2.4 GHz
Motherboard: Intel 845GVSR
RAM: 256 MB
HDD: 20 GB Samsung

Is that enough? And yes, I know I seriously need a system upgrade!

player2k5

Broken In
domin8r said:
CPU: P4 2.4 GHz
Motherboard: Intel 845GVSR
RAM: 256 MB
HDD: 20 GB Samsung

Is that enough? And yes, I know I seriously need a system upgrade!

dude its not a question of upgrade i mean these boards r really awsome i mean i really didnt expect this much performance i know some games have glitches but there r some boards which r a total waste of money wid integrated graphics i think this one has to be rated in the best one ever..the only thing u need an upgrade is wid the ram n that applies to me too :( ..will do it in the future...r u satisfied with ur comp...?is there anythin which u hate..guyz anyone do lemme know..my system config is as the foll....

motherboard:intel d845gvsr
ram:256mb
hard disk:40 gb..

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
*www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True
can this link update my driver ver5.0.10.5300? i downloaded a379 but its realtek player and above link can update my drivers?

domin8r

Journeyman
For the list of games that can be run on my system spec., go to: No links to sites with illegal content This is a list of all the games I own, and all of them run perfectly on my system.

player2k5

Broken In
domin8r said:
For the list of games that can be run on my system spec., go to: No links to sites with illegal content This is a list of all the games I own, and all of them run perfectly on my system.
awsome collection quick question though does prince of persia warrior within run perfectly on this board?

KoRn

In the zone
hurry up

ei guys mine is a 81845GVM-RZ so will nfsu2 work with 64mb onboard and 256mb ram will GTA-SA work!!!???? hurry please answer my question... :cry: 8)

domin8r

Journeyman
player2k5 said:
awsome collection quick question though does prince of persia warrior within run perfectly on this board?

Yes it does. I had to turn off some of the eye candy, but still the frame rates were good. I did'nt play the game too much, since I thought it could've used some work, before actually being released. There are two things I've seen with this motherboard. One, its not too bad for casual gaming, and two, once a map or level is completely loaded, you can actually get some seriously good frame rates on it. I also tried to increase my graphics card memory aperture size from the BIOS to 128MB, but I guess there's a restriction on this motherboard that stops your GFX memory from going more than 64megs. I'm thinking about upgrading my motherboard to a 865, which has an AGP slot. After that, even a GeForce MX4400 (which is around Rs. 1500 in Delhi), should be helpful in playing games, even if it lacks true T&L.

domin8r

Journeyman
Re: hurry up

chwamiki said:
ei guys mine is a 81845GVM-RZ so will nfsu2 work with 64mb onboard and 256mb ram will GTA-SA work!!!???? hurry please answer my question... :cry: 8)

Read the posts above you. I don't think there's much difference between the two motherboards, after all both are running Intel Extreme Graphics. Consider updating your video drivers if you feel gameplay getting sluggish.

domin8r

Journeyman
roon294 said:
*www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True
can this link update my driver ver5.0.10.5300? i downloaded a379 but its realtek player and above link can update my drivers?

There are two links on the Realtek download page. One is for the player, the other's for the drivers. The drivers package is about 17MB's in size. Download that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom