intel 845 onboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

roon294

Broken In
post anything about intel 845 like can this game runs on intel845,etc and send any latest game which supports intel845 graphics
i have q about call of duty 2 ,gta 5 and nfs most wanted can this games runs on intel845?

domin8r

Journeyman
CoD2: Not likely
GTA: San Andreas: Works on mine
NFS: Most Wanted: I'm pretty sure no.

As far as games for this mobo, get Serious Sam 2. Quake 4 and F.E.A.R. are also out of the question.

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
player2k5 said:
hi im havin the same mobo i think all de three should work at pretty low settings though... :(
what ur talking about quake4 and fear on intel845?if its works "tere mouh may shakhhar pado"hindi!

domin8r

Journeyman
player2k5 said:
hi im havin the same mobo i think all de three should work at pretty low settings though... :(
Oh really? CoD 2 is really out of the question, and NFS: MW does'nt even support this mobo. It does support the 915 family though. Time to upgrade guys!

player2k5

Broken In
oh..thanks for the info buddy sorry didnt know much coz most of de games work at pretty low settings in 845 motherboard besides i saw the system requirements n they were like 32mb directx supported which is wid the mobo.. :?.r u sure gta san andreas will work on 845 mobo?..roon lets try the demos out n check if it works worth a try what u think??..becoz nfs underground 2 underground 1 tomb raider angel of darkness max payne 2 halo ..these all work quiet fine...sims 2 too i guess...lets jus try the demos out..ill give everyone of u an idea there is a site which is *www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/gamespy_all in this site jus download the active x content n then u can analyze ur pc to see if the game will work or not its pretty kewl n results r pretty acurate n u were rite fear was out the question :cry:

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
yes,nfs most wanted runs on intel845 i downloaded the demo,it works fast on 640*480 and also800*600 fastly but if u increase the other graphic settings its slow downs and car graphics also goes crap.so run it on 640*480 its fast but u didnt experience any other enhacement.but its runs on intel845 is good :D

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
hey thanks for link its a great link but some games says ur below minimum but its run on my pc.i think all 64mbvram mentioned games runs on intel845 and for other things such as pixel shader use 3d analyser.i
i am thinking that cod2 requires 64mb and pixel shader so it will run on intel 845?
and doom3,gta5?if its it will be great for us :!: :D

domin8r

Journeyman
First of all, if the Most Wanted demo runs on this mobo, I'll be the happiest guy in this world! Secondly, I used to play (and finished) San Andreas on this board. Half Life 2 as well. Of course you won't get any eye candy, but I guess that's what you get for not buying a GFX card.

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
domin8r said:
First of all, if the Most Wanted demo runs on this mobo, I'll be the happiest guy in this world! Secondly, I used to play (and finished) San Andreas on this board. Half Life 2 as well. Of course you won't get any eye candy, but I guess that's what you get for not buying a GFX card.
hey gta san andreas and half life 2 runs smoothly?

domin8r

Journeyman
You'll obviously have to turn some of the graphics settings down, but GTA especially was'nt too bad. I got most of the eye candy (including the blur-effect on high speeds) and HL2 had a pretty good frame rate at all times. So, to answer your question, yes.

domin8r

Journeyman
And I just downloaded the NFS: Most Wanted demo, and although it runs slowly, it does run. And San Andreas gave pretty good frame rates on my PC. Infact, it ran faster than Vice City, which the developers, Rockstar North had intended.

player2k5

Broken In
hey guyz i told ya itll work but it ll work slow 845 intel isnt that bad after all for ppl who cant afford high end mobos :) n my suggestion is plz dont use 3d analyzer it can mess up ur system it did mine n im not sure if my pc is still out of it..n roon as far as ur question is concerned yes de site gives wrong info sometimes especially on 845 boards..

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
domin8r said:
And I just downloaded the NFS: Most Wanted demo, and although it runs slowly, it does run. And San Andreas gave pretty good frame rates on my PC. Infact, it ran faster than Vice City, which the developers, Rockstar North had intended.
hey whats u say it runs faster then vice city is it?u may have 512 ram,i have only256!

KoRn

In the zone
nfsu2 hanged worked but very slow graphics so i didnt play when i had 128mb ram but now dat i have 256mb will t run smoothly,i use the same mobo(845)its got 64mb vram.nfsu1 slow graphics even in low graphics wheni have 256mb ram

OP
R

roon294

Broken In
chwamiki said:
nfsu2 hanged worked but very slow graphics so i didnt play when i had 128mb ram but now dat i have 256mb will t run smoothly,i use the same mobo(845)its got 64mb vram.nfsu1 slow graphics even in low graphics wheni have 256mb ram
ya nfsu2 runs smoothly at640*480 if u increase graphics it will also run but in drag and street x its slow downs.
so play it on 640 480 and increase detalis below resolution if u want to see nitrous.

domin8r

Journeyman
Dude, I've 256 megs of RAM, and obviously no GFX card. Rockstar North, the developers of San Andreas built the game engine in such a way that it would need lesser requirements than Vice City. See, unlike EA, not everyone thinks that every game that comes out *must* have a higher sys. req. than its previous one.

player2k5

Broken In
domin8r said:
Dude, I've 256 megs of RAM, and obviously no GFX card. Rockstar North, the developers of San Andreas built the game engine in such a way that it would need lesser requirements than Vice City. See, unlike EA, not everyone thinks that every game that comes out *must* have a higher sys. req. than its previous one.

that sounds so kewl..ill get this game n check it out heard its pretty darn good..what about other games which run on this board can any of the guyz list out any new games runnin on this board...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom