Integrated WinXP with SP1 doesn't accept its old product key

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohanty1942

Journeyman
Examine a case..
When integrated with Service Pack1 the resulted WinXP CD refuses to accept its previous product key.
[Integration is done manually as per Digit's Mar-05 instruction]

What may be the reason ? Any alternative to over-ride ?
Thank you.

rachitar

Journeyman
Someone's using a pirated copy of Win XP :roll:
I can help you get around it but its not allowed on this forum so sorry

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Right!

U must be using Pirated windows XP, thats why when u integrated SP1 into its setup, its started to deny that key.

What u need is VALID KEY :wink:

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
Dear Sir you are using pirated xp.

Pls buy a original copy of windows xp.

No solution for your particular case..

Regards...

zero

Broken In
IT Happens Like that only....

Hi! It seems it happens like that only always may be cuz I'ven't seen a normal case till now :D

Well problem will be solved if u have not already solved it..so tell if u still have that prob. I once met someone who had it with SP2 integration.

anandk

Distinguished Member
yep, ur sp1 is rejecting ur xp key as it posbly could be leaked/pirated. usually it is sp2 who is more vigilant in detecting leaked keys. :lol:

u will have to buy a new leagl copy of winxp...or change ur key to an undetected one.......... :wink:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: IT Happens Like that only....

zero said:
Hi! It seems it happens like that only always may be cuz I'ven't seen a normal case till now :D

Well problem will be solved if u have not already solved it..so tell if u still have that prob. I once met someone who had it with SP2 integration.

Hey WTH did u bump the post. Take time to look at the post date.

Reporting

T

TheRAVAN

yet another case of the REHMAANI bug..

if one has the original copy of Win XP he can install the SP2 for free but no... he wants an integrated copy...

digen

Youngling
@zero
With SP3 looming large sometime soon I dont see a reason why you had to bump this old thread & particularly cause the answer had already been given by a couple of members.

Thread Locked.No more bumping old threads please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom