Innovative Gadgets/Devices Thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi All :wave:

we come across so many new innovative gadgets/devices so please share your bit of info here (when u get any ;))

like this I have come across is awesome...

*1.bp.blogspot.com/-suLLIjGGKW8/Tw4941WvDxI/AAAAAAAAEKs/y6PMHqMDKL0/s1600/hyt+Ti+face+mushroom.jpg

HYT H1 Titanium | HYT

it cost almost 27lacs

audiophilic

Journeyman
Lets be honest at 27 lacs you can buy a decent car. This will come handy if you have too much of money that you don't know what to do about

noob

Cyborg Agent
I own a Batman keychain.

*i.imgur.com/Nu60qpz.jpg

Attachments

• Nu60qpz.jpg
    Nu60qpz.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 111
  • batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 110

tkin

Back to school!!
Lets be honest at 27 lacs you can buy a decent car. This will come handy if you have too much of money that you don't know what to do about
Ehh, decent cars go upto 15 lakhs, after that you get premium luxury cars.

Do you guys remember the millionaire iphone app, that costed a lot and did nothing but showed a jewel icon on the screen, some people have too much money and being stupid can't even increase thier assets, a person who works hard for his money will never buy this watch, it looks ugly and a quick look by another person would label it as chinese/toy like, hell, for 27 lakh I would expect a metal band, I'd rather buy an omega.

audiophilic

Journeyman
Ehh, decent cars go upto 15 lakhs, after that you get premium luxury cars.

Do you guys remember the millionaire iphone app, that costed a lot and did nothing but showed a jewel icon on the screen, some people have too much money and being stupid can't even increase thier assets, a person who works hard for his money will never buy this watch, it looks ugly and a quick look by another person would label it as chinese/toy like, hell, for 27 lakh I would expect a metal band, I'd rather buy an omega.

No mate, this watch is highly sophisticated artwork created by the Swiss. Of course indians will never be able to make this kind of sophisticated timepieces or anything like this for the next 1000 years or so. India is doomed due to democracy and unwanted bureaucracy, and cheap minds are making it even worse. They think that something expensive is not supposed to be expensive, and want cheapness. That is why you get cheapness in india, and cheapness will not last, but it will seem attractive at first. So the 27 lack price tag is not just for the product, but the hard work behind the product, and the years or research behind the hydrological technology in watches.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Rather than buying that stupid watch at a stupider price I'll get 10 Omega's at that price and that watch will then hide under cave then.
Seriously, even if you had a billion, why on earth would you buy that? Sell your brain instead.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Rather than buying that stupid watch at a stupider price I'll get 10 Omega's at that price and that watch will then hide under cave then.
Seriously, even if you had a billion, why on earth would you buy that? Sell your brain instead.

His brain wont find takers ;) :D

But let me get this straight. You say that watch is too expensive? Whats your reference scale for expensive things?

There are billionaires around who MAY buy this watch. "Expensive" is relative. This watch may not even make the slightest dent in their pockets. At the same time there are people on this very planet who wouldnt be able to buy that watch even if they save every single dime they ear/steal their entire lives.

You say you'd rather buy "10 omegas". Omegas arent expensive enough for you? Well, they are for me. But TBH, that argument you just made doesn't hold well with logic. If somebody can buy 10 omegas (not be ridiculed) then someone else has every right to buy this outrageously priced thingy and still not be ridiculed. Or am I missing something here?

Yes, I wouldnt buy this watch, but thats because I cant. But if i were rich and I could afford this watch, I would still not buy this watch. Thats just me. But there might be someone who might ; and I wont say they are stupid. They may be spoilt, but possibly not stupid.

tkin

Back to school!!
His brain wont find takers ;) :D

But let me get this straight. You say that watch is too expensive? Whats your reference scale for expensive things?

There are billionaires around who MAY buy this watch. "Expensive" is relative. This watch may not even make the slightest dent in their pockets. At the same time there are people on this very planet who wouldnt be able to buy that watch even if they save every single dime they ear/steal their entire lives.

You say you'd rather buy "10 omegas". Omegas arent expensive enough for you? Well, they are for me. But TBH, that argument you just made doesn't hold well with logic. If somebody can buy 10 omegas (not be ridiculed) then someone else has every right to buy this outrageously priced thingy and still not be ridiculed. Or am I missing something here?

Yes, I wouldnt buy this watch, but thats because I cant. But if i were rich and I could afford this watch, I would still not buy this watch. Thats just me. But there might be someone who might ; and I wont say they are stupid. They may be spoilt, but possibly not stupid.
But but, its ugly :-D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@pranav: Well starting an argument is meaningless as always dude. But I am saying this in short, well I am watch-holic guy, I read plenty and plenty about them, and I collect them. So when I said I'd rather buy 10 Omega's in that price, I meant that Omega's price (not only Ω, there are few other brands as well) for their watches are justified. I mean yeah, they are/might be expensive to some, but not to me, that's not due to their price, that's due to their quality. iPhone is a quality product, but 45k is expensive for it. A watch's main objective is the movement, and no person will buy that HYT's Hydrolic movement over a fine and exclusive one of an Ω or a Rolex or even Longines, and at 27 lac, well as I said, is very idiotic, like some Tag Heuers out there.
I am not a billionaire, and frankly that watch wouldn't make a BIG dent in my pocket, but I will never buy it, but if I ever think spending 27 lac at a time behind a watch it'd be 10 Omega's, not that stupid thing.

tkin

Back to school!!
@pranav: Well starting an argument is meaningless as always dude. But I am saying this in short, well I am watch-holic guy, I read plenty and plenty about them, and I collect them. So when I said I'd rather buy 10 Omega's in that price, I meant that Omega's price (not only Ω, there are few other brands as well) for their watches are justified. I mean yeah, they are/might be expensive to some, but not to me, that's not due to their price, that's due to their quality. iPhone is a quality product, but 45k is expensive for it. A watch's main objective is the movement, and no person will buy that HYT's Hydrolic movement over a fine and exclusive one of an Ω or a Rolex or even Longines, and at 27 lac, well as I said, is very idiotic, like some Tag Heuers out there.
I am not a billionaire, and frankly that watch wouldn't make a BIG dent in my pocket, but I will never buy it, but if I ever think spending 27 lac at a time behind a watch it'd be 10 Omega's, not that stupid thing.
Word :D :D

giprabu

In the zone
No mate, this watch is highly sophisticated artwork created by the Swiss. Of course indians will never be able to make this kind of sophisticated timepieces or anything like this for the next 1000 years or so. India is doomed due to democracy and unwanted bureaucracy, and cheap minds are making it even worse. They think that something expensive is not supposed to be expensive, and want cheapness. That is why you get cheapness in india, and cheapness will not last, but it will seem attractive at first. So the 27 lack price tag is not just for the product, but the hard work behind the product, and the years or research behind the hydrological technology in watches.
+1 Good Say !!

tkin

Back to school!!
Can anyone tell me, what will this hydrotech achieve? I mean will it be more accurate than normal watches?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
More accurate? I don't think so. Yeah, it'll be accurate than the costliest Indian watch, any Swiss watch for that matter, but I don't think it could match Omega's Co-Axial movement and it's accuracy.
Boy I'm happy with my +20 seconds/month watch, for which I paid 1/27 th of that H1's :cool:
For accuracy, Atomic watches are the way to go.
You've desire to spend behind a good movement? Take your pick from this list,
*www.elegant-lifestyle.com/legendary-watches.htm
Or,
*forums.watchuseek.com/f2/5-most-influential-important-automatics-428194.html
Or,
*www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=938031

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey...no body is losing any money here so why to argue on a watch.
instead we all should respect the idea/innovation rather being selling brains etc.

just be on topic guys...as title says so.

tkin

Back to school!!
Innovative gadgets huh? Okay here're somethings we can afford:
*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-mFLOET4L._SY450_.jpg
Amazon.com: HITOSELLER Wood Grain Red LED Alarm Clock - Time Temperature Date - Sound Control - Latest Generation: Home & Kitchen

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617zL1OyOiL._SL1024_.jpg
Amazon.com: Star Wars Merchandise - R2D2 LED Alarm Clock (Size: 5" x 6"): Kitchen & Dining

I'll post some more soon.

Top Bottom