Indyan,Pathik & goobimama new mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Aaaaw . Indyan - You are the 'old' Pallab ? ? ? I mean on the era of Sunny (Sunnydiv) etc ? (Pallab eating Pulav - that person ? ? )

I never knew !!!!

praka123

left this forum longback
^who knows?still I am roaming here.I am like a wounded lion you know :twisted: I can vouch I cannot tolerate flamewars again :) I can see you there in Linux For You Forums sometime soon.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^who knows?still I am roaming here.I am like a wounded lion you know :twisted: I can vouch I cannot tolerate flamewars again :) I can see you there in Linux For You Forums sometime soon.

Arre yaar LFY forum is in a big mess! I am trying to get in touch with the admin! I was getting totally pissed off deleting 100s of spam threads everyday and then I gave up!

goobimama

 Macboy
Who in their right mind would make me a mod? This is really weird! (and flattering nonetheless!). Thanks a lot guys for the congrats messages pouring in.

I was wondering what narangz meant when I got an email from him congratulating me for something.

As for people on my watchlist:
Metalhead
Praka (heheheh!)
Pathiks (although, I guess I can't can him now can I?)
Din (you better post something new on your blog or out you go!) :D

praka123

left this forum longback
goobi ,you are here to unban me!you know :D else I can come to goa to capture ur rig and unban myself ;) it aint a long distance :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom