Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some more Indie Games sale:- ;)

Show Me The Sales | SMTG

Week long sale of Indie Games at Gamersgate:- :D

indieweek - All - GamersGate

And soundtracks for 3 games, NightSky, Fate of the World & Scoregasm added to IndieRoyale bundle.

Krow

Crowman
Skud, your feeds are just amazing. :D

I started playing Steel Storm Burning Retribution, Good game I must say. I love the way the AI dodges my gunshots. Really good weapons in there. graphics are good and most important, gameplay does not get drab. You die because of your errors.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Tried playing frozen synapse... got my brains cooked. :( lol. incredibly wtf -tactical game. :))
um.. skud, are those games from the site(showmethesales.com ones) you posted redeemable on steam?

Last edited:

Soumik99

Journeyman
Not really, i was just seeing how many indies support steam. :) Playing the game is all that matters. thx for the site name btw.

Finished Nimbus. Nice game, nice music, good gameplay.

And reached 23rd Stage of Blocks That Matter. Now this game is a must play for all indie gamers. :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If somebody still hasn't gotten tired of my posts, here's another game, Waves:- ;)

Waves - Psychedelic Arena Shooter | Squid In A Box

Yet to be listed on Steam or Gamersgate at the time of writing, but it is a $10 game with a 15% discount for the 1st week. Here's what developer said at Indiedb:-

The game will be $10 (£7) and it will be 15% off for the first week so don't delay! Now the game uses Steam for Online Leaderboards so no matter where you buy it from (assuming it's not some dodgy Russian site) you will get a Steam code to redeem.

If the game does well enough there may be a Mac/iThing/Android port but I make no promises. The only thing I can guarantee is that if the game does badly then there will not only not be a port but also probably no more games at all from Squid In A Box so y'know. Go buy it.

There's also a demo to check out before making your decision. :D

Looking forward to the Christmas sales.

Wishlist for that awesome sale:
1)Bastion
2)Limbo
3)The Baconing
3)Costume Quest
4)Hard Reset
Hope full total expenditure for the above listed titles will be $6

Krow

Crowman
Looking forward to the Christmas sales.

Wishlist for that awesome sale:
1)Bastion
2)Limbo
3)The Baconing
3)Costume Quest
4)Hard Reset
Hope full total expenditure for the above listed titles will be $6
If you continue to count like that, you'll get the whole thing for around $2. :lol: j/k.

Voxatron is pretty challenging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom