Atul Sharma*img.cricinfo.com/adverts/RSS_icon_small-15x15.gif
India
Full name Atul Sanjeev Sharma
Born May 1, 1989, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Current age 19 years 360 days
Major teams Rajasthan Royals, Uttar Pradesh Under-19s
Batting style Right-hand bat
Fielding position Wicketkeeper

Yes thats not a correct profile.He is in the RR squad his age is 24-25.Currently he is injured.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
niaaaaaaaa *img129.imageshack.us/img129/9996/dance21.gif*img129.imageshack.us/img129/9996/dance21.gif

There is a 7 page article on popular cricket magazine of UK.If you want i can upload it for you.
Yea, I'll love reading it.

Moreover, if he could hit & slog the ball with his bat, he'll be a very useful all-rounder.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^I agree! IIRC, Munaf Patel started off as an outright Fast bowler (reaching 88-90 MPH consistently)! We all know his performance these days!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
brett lee , shoaib aktar , allan donald r the successful fast bowlers but they never over whelmed 96MPH , only shoaib aktar initially his ball was so tough to handle in situations @ 1999 worldcup after that everyone smashing his bowling especially SACHIN then he increased his much speed abt 103MPH in 2003 worldcup then he severely injured more than 5 operation for him ,, brett lee had 3 operations ...

But still Glen Mcgrath & chaminda Vaas bowl medium pace they are good wicket takers till now .

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^^I agree! IIRC, Munaf Patel started off as an outright Fast bowler (reaching 88-90 MPH consistently)! We all know his performance these days!

Blame it on the indian bowling coaches.They are the ones who tell them to concentrate on line and length and accuracy.As a result of that bowlers loose their speed.But you need variety in the bowling line up.You cant have 4 130 Kph bowlers in the line up.You need atleast one quickie who can bowl in the late 140's consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom