India's fastest bowler - Atul Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
How many 100 mph bowlers have u seen?Only Shoaib Akhtar and Brett Lee bowled 100 mph that too only once.

wat ,, brett lee continuously bowled 2003 to 2002 @ the speed of 155 to 160 ,, Shoaib Akhtar was the fastest bowling in the cricket history 164.3KMP

dont forget abt shane bond @ his debut he is the fastest bowler to bowl 159KMP

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
wat ,, brett lee continuously bowled 2003 to 2002 @ the speed of 155 to 160 ,, Shoaib Akhtar was the fastest bowling in the cricket history 164.3KMP

haha really?Brett bowled continuously b/w 155 to 160?Consistently or once?Check your facts first.You are making them on your own.
The fastest delivery that has ever been officially recorded clocked in at 161.3 km/h (100.2 mph) and was bowled by Shoaib Akhtar of Pakistan during a match against England in the 2003 Cricket World Cup. The batsman on the end of the delivery was Nick Knight who tamely guided it into the leg side.

And Shane Bond didnt bowl 159 kph.Both Brett Lee and Akhtar bowled close to 100 miles only once in their cricketing career.

I think latish mallinga due to his weird action is probably the only guy who may not get injured with his speed.

but then again, looking at his weird action more closely, his shoulder DOES stretch backwards quite a lot. wouldn't be surprised if its all over for him in a few years.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I think latish mallinga due to his weird action is probably the only guy who may not get injured with his speed.

but then again, looking at his weird action more closely, his shoulder DOES stretch backwards quite a lot. wouldn't be surprised if its all over for him in a few years.

And they reported Kamran Khan's bowling action.If Kamran chucks then Malinga is the biggest chucker in the world.*img129.imageshack.us/img129/9704/protest.gif*img129.imageshack.us/img129/9704/protest.gif

And they reported Kamran Khan's bowling action.If Kamran chucks then Malinga is the biggest chucker in the world.*img129.imageshack.us/img129/9704/protest.gif*img129.imageshack.us/img129/9704/protest.gif
Mallinga does not straighten his arm from a bent position. He just has a sideways action.

Kamran has a much different action, where some of his sharper balls are definitely chucks.

Thats because he played rural cricket in the gullys.

He just needs a rehab and some training to make him bowl normally.

He is just 18. He can fix his action in less than an year.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mallinga does not straighten his arm from a bent position. He just has a sideways action.
Agreeing on this. :)

But as far as I think, Malinga's action is still illegal. Yun toh mai bhi apne haath ground se parallel (perpendicular to body) aur bina jhatka diye ghuma k ball faek du. :|

Coool

I'm Back!:D
How many 100 mph bowlers have u seen?Only Shoaib Akhtar and Brett Lee bowled 100 mph that too only once.

jeff thomson too..

I think jeff thomson bowled 168KM

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Agreeing on this. :)

But as far as I think, Malinga's action is still illegal. Yun toh mai bhi apne haath ground se parallel (perpendicular to body) aur bina jhatka diye ghuma k ball faek du. :|

Tu rehne de tune umpire ki baja deni hai face pe.*img26.imageshack.us/img26/9427/005ncc.gif

Pat

Beyond Smart
And they reported Kamran Khan's bowling action.If Kamran chucks then Malinga is the biggest chucker in the world

Buddy, lets be honest. Kamran DOES chuck, no questions about it. Malinga's action, though weird, is still legal as his arm does not bend more than whats allowed by ICC.

And lets keep Shoaib Akhtar out of this discussion. Even though he was cleared by ICC, that guy clearly chucks (maybe not as bad as kamran, but he still DOES) :neutral:

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Buddy, lets be honest. Kamran DOES chuck, no questions about it. Malinga's action, though weird, is still legal as his arm does not bend more than whats allowed by ICC.

And lets keep Shoaib Akhtar out of this discussion. Even though he was cleared by ICC, that guy clearly chucks (maybe not as bad as kamran, but he still DOES) :neutral:

And how can you tell that with the naked eye?Even bhajji chucks.Kamran's action looks suspicious in one of the faster one which he bowls.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Well, atleast to my naked eye it appears that Kamran bowls *every* delivery with a bent arm. Bhajji has been reported in the past and got cleared. Though at times he does bowl a delivery with bent arm, but normally his action is clean!

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Well, atleast to my naked eye it appears that Kamran bowls *every* delivery with a bent arm. Bhajji has been reported in the past and got cleared. Though at times he does bowl a delivery with bent arm, but normally his action is clean!

lol you cant see bhajji's arms these days.He wears full sleeves shirts to hide them i hope you know the reason why.

And kamran bowls *every* delivery with a bent arm?Thats a news to me.Only some of his deliveries are suspicious.That doesnt mean he chucks in every ball.

If malinga can be cleared Kamran with some changes in his action will also be cleared.

^^Yes infact I think Kamran will end up borrowing mallinga's action because his is quite similar in structure to it.

As they say, the best way to learn something is by imitating the pros...

BTW, I think we can see him pretty soon in action. Warne is out on a hamstring injury and Kamran is also out. Small chance that Atul Sharma will get a chance to play.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
अतुल को है मैदान पर उतरने की इंतजार

Aaj Tak report on Atul Sharma

*aajtak.intoday.in/index.php?option...dvideoid=12604&sectionid=2&secid=125&Itemid=1

dekhiye iski Khali jaisi taakat ko
dekhiye iski arjun jaisi saadhana ko

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom