• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

India's fastest bowler - Atul Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Is he a wicket keeper or bowler first?

Atul Sharma
India
Full name Atul Sanjeev Sharma
Born May 1, 1989, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Current age 19 years 360 days
Major teams Rajasthan Royals, Uttar Pradesh Under-19s
Batting style Right-hand bat
Fielding position Wicketkeeper

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Is he a wicket keeper or bowler first?

Atul Sharma
India
Full name Atul Sanjeev Sharma
Born May 1, 1989, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Current age 19 years 360 days
Major teams Rajasthan Royals, Uttar Pradesh Under-19s
Batting style Right-hand bat
Fielding position Wicketkeeper

Yes thats not a correct profile.He is in the RR squad his age is 24-25.Currently he is injured.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
niaaaaaaaa

There is a 7 page article on popular cricket magazine of UK.If you want i can upload it for you.
Yea, I'll love reading it.

Moreover, if he could hit & slog the ball with his bat, he'll be a very useful all-rounder.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^I agree! IIRC, Munaf Patel started off as an outright Fast bowler (reaching 88-90 MPH consistently)! We all know his performance these days!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
brett lee , shoaib aktar , allan donald r the successful fast bowlers but they never over whelmed 96MPH , only shoaib aktar initially his ball was so tough to handle in situations @ 1999 worldcup after that everyone smashing his bowling especially SACHIN then he increased his much speed abt 103MPH in 2003 worldcup then he severely injured more than 5 operation for him ,, brett lee had 3 operations ...

But still Glen Mcgrath & chaminda Vaas bowl medium pace they are good wicket takers till now .

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^^I agree! IIRC, Munaf Patel started off as an outright Fast bowler (reaching 88-90 MPH consistently)! We all know his performance these days!

Blame it on the indian bowling coaches.They are the ones who tell them to concentrate on line and length and accuracy.As a result of that bowlers loose their speed.But you need variety in the bowling line up.You cant have 4 130 Kph bowlers in the line up.You need atleast one quickie who can bowl in the late 140's consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom