Indian Railways will run Bullet Train, says Lalu

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3060

A LOTR fan
and to actually think that its gonna come anytime soon...may be , only may be...if we are that very very lucky it might happen in 2025.

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshseasons View Post
Its better to get the basic things right before taking the next step.
Sure i had love to see that bullet train but a late bullet train by 2 hrs as a daily routine....???
And whatever they did to the ac three tier .
3 Seats now in the side sitting compartment.
Huh ?
3 seats in the side is total mess. Even whn it was two the upper berth was so cramped that people smash their head several times to the roof . I wonder what happens now. ac 2 tier is fine and not so crowdy like 3 tier coaches thats y i never travel in ac 3 tier .
I have been a victim of a side middle seat (birth) once...
Actually I had booked through internet and gave preference for UB (Upper Birth), as this change of extra birth on side is not been updated in the database I was surprised to find my reserved seat allotment which was side middle. Horrifying thing was that it took 5 mints to get into my seat and I being a 6 footer was totally hell there.. not able to sleep for a second through out the night... after around 30 mints I Simply got out of my seat and was restless throughout the night .. for a very long time I stood near by door and even trying to sleep onthe floor... :( as i had no option.
Believe my I was cribbing Lalu whole night for such a senseless change which I believe is a big punishment for all those who get allotted the middle side birth

Last edited:
i am sure laloo jee has got inspired from the movie "love story 2050".

are sir jee!! that was science fiction, we wont have those (fictitious) things in India or even world so soon. as far as the bullet train is concerned -> start a new train between those stations and simply name them "Bullet".

this kinda tampering with things is quite common in India and is referred to as "judad".

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Indian railways still uses wooden sleepers that are laid below the tracks .... Try running a bullet train over that !!!!! A complete upgradation of tracks & signalling must be done before we can even have a trial run ...... Nice joke Mr.Laloo!!

Wow!So early?I thought they would wait for 10 years more and than they would have announced it.Anyways,I dont see the need to connect patna-delhi because the fare would like AC first or may be more and I dont think anyone would be much interested in wasting money..First laloo,should try to make the condition of the current trains ok..Lol.,some stations are very dirty and you cant even dare to stand near the tracks else you gonna die of smell..So whats use until the current situation is not made alright?
My guess is that u've never travelled on a train to bihar or to the region .... Maybe its because that the railway minister is from Bihar or something .... but if someone has one ticket it means that atleast 3 or 4 people will be sharing the ticket (mostly rural folks though).... the reasons given are also most amusing -- ''Bhaiyya hum sab ek hi seat par so jayenge ... aap tension kyunn lete ho''..:)

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
My guess is that u've never travelled on a train to bihar or to the region .... Maybe its because that the railway minister is from Bihar or something .... but if someone has one ticket it means that atleast 3 or 4 people will be sharing the ticket (mostly rural folks though).... the reasons given are also most amusing -- ''Bhaiyya hum sab ek hi seat par so jayenge ... aap tension kyunn lete ho''..:)
Hahahaha... :D

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Big project means big money means big scams. Ofcourse he will like to go with big project which involve thousands of crores, so that he can stash away cash, which will be lost in big calculations :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom