Indian Muslims condemn terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I think this is very welcome..........

"A conference attended by thousands of Muslim clerics, scholars and community leaders in India has endorsed a religious ruling against terrorism."

*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7719059.stm

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Ya, because Islam is a peace loving religion.

Islam never taught what this damn terrorists r doing. Kill all terrorists. The shame is that they do all this in the name of religion. But they r wrong.

The whole Islam religion suffers because of them.

ajaybc

Youngling
Today I saw a protest by the NDF against the arrest of some terrorists in Kerala saying that the arrests were made to destroy NDF.

red_devil

Back!
I think this is very welcome..........

"A conference attended by thousands of Muslim clerics, scholars and community leaders in India has endorsed a religious ruling against terrorism."

*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7719059.stm

yes.. but merely this wont help... young kids still get brain-washed into terrorist activity all in the name of religion..

shouldn't those clerics be focusing on such issues rather than just issue a statement and think their job is done ??

chintan786

In the zone
Well Most of the time Cleric's names are behind the terrorist activities...... i am not against Islam or any other religion......but .. world over.. where is Islam.. there is trouble only......even in Pakistan, Middle East... where there is Hardly any other religion given preference equal to Islam Have troubles due to thses Clerics...

mediator

Technomancer
^ Those countries cannot be freed from that trouble because of some set of laws that are highly incompatible! A Muslim chef refuses to cook pork just because of some "terms & conditions" in his religion! The guy at a car service center refused to work in front of mah eyes just becoz it was his time for "NamaaJ" (stress on J thats how he pronounced) 'aggravating' his employer. If you are a 'true Muslim' then you cannot have muslim gal married to kaafir man! For that the guy need to believe irrespective of his theism or atheism...etc etc. So its peaceful if and only if those terms of condition are satisfied!

Look at this way a kaafir little gal, who doesn't know anything beyond the alphabet and is in Arabic country, has to wear Hijab. But here they shout even on "vande mataram" etc etc.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
the first and the most important thing is be a good and gentle person and nice human being with pure soul.After that give preference to the religions.If i m wrong so plz correct me

zatang

Broken In
the first and the most important thing is be a good and gentle person and nice human being with pure soul.After that give preference to the religions.If i m wrong so plz correct me

You are absolutely true. And that's exactly what Islam tells you that you can never be a good Muslim until and unless you are a good human being.

^ Those countries cannot be freed from that trouble because of some set of laws that are highly incompatible! A Muslim chef refuses to cook pork just because of some "terms & conditions" in his religion! The guy at a car service center refused to work in front of mah eyes just becoz it was his time for "NamaaJ" (stress on J thats how he pronounced) 'aggravating' his employer. If you are a 'true Muslim' then you cannot have muslim gal married to kaafir man! For that the guy need to believe irrespective of his theism or atheism...etc etc. So its peaceful if and only if those terms of condition are satisfied!

Look at this way a kaafir little gal, who doesn't know anything beyond the alphabet and is in Arabic country, has to wear Hijab. But here they shout even on "vande mataram" etc etc.

So deep is the hatred and animosity that people can't stand a single praise for Islam. Its their insecurity and burning rage against Islam which they can't tolerate. Its so easy to say something on a forum where you are absolutely anonymous.

What about suing the Airlines because it served non-veg food?
What about the ban of Fallout 3 in India because it has a Cow named Brahman ?
What about not letting 'Untouchables' enter into Temples ?
What about burning the widows ?

This isn't going anywhere, the list can go on and on. Not that I am criticizing Hinduism or I am substituting one thing for another but I am just trying to highlight that how easy it is to spread hate and animosity but so difficult to understand and appreciate.

People mind are so controlled with hatred that it is impossible to change them. With pre-conceived notions and accute animosity, we can only create rift and further rift. A peaceful discussion and dialogue can only exist with unbiased mind. Yet, the better thing is that not all people think like that. Still I hold no grudge against the common Hindus and I know many Hindus whom I feel are not holding any grudge and engraved hatred against Muslims and Christians

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling

i dont understand wat u were tring to say.
Are u saying that these things are not done, so hinduism sucks??

mediator

Technomancer
zatang said:
So deep is the hatred and animosity that people can't stand a single praise for Islam. Its their insecurity and burning rage against Islam which they can't tolerate. Its so easy to say something on a forum where you are absolutely anonymous.
LOL, did I say such 'bold' words when you mentioned MANUSMRITI copied from some ISLAMIC site??
Care to falsify anything I said here? You see smoke wheneva the truth is out be it in the form of blasts, threats and now here. I aint say ISLAM is bad but only how incompatible it is and here you are saying the same old words like MUSLIM MP who threatened TASLIMA NASREEN just becoz she said a few words against her religion (freedom of speech in her own religion?) and its not a single rare instance neways. My reasons for being anonymous are hence clear! It cannot be just a coincidence that voilence is arising all over the world where the 'peaceful religion' is on the rise! Its just the incompatibilty. So is every other kaafir burning with rage? I suggest you clear your train of thoughts before clearing your ammo on me!

zatang said:
One word => Foolishness!
I don't care if a cow is named Brahman or Untouchables enter or not or not allowed to in temples. What is untouchable neways? Just another distorted Hindu belief that is really not a part of Hinduism?? And I ask for punishable action against the preists of those temples also. I strongly oppose burning widows and ask for death penalty for those who do it. NOW do u care if someone names a PIG as ALLAh or a dog as mohammed. Do u oppose the practice of circumcision which is scientifically found to be more harmful in new researches, are u ready to boycott the stewpid laws related to kaafirs and many more which do not adhere to your conscience?? I am more adherent to the country laws than some archaic and stewpid religious laws. Religion which is related to wisdom and science is still fine, but laws? WEar burqa, circumcise, kill goats, kaafir shud believe if he wanna marry muslim gal, I wont see pig etc becoz my religion forbid that........... :oops:

zatang said:
This isn't going anywhere, the list can go on and on. Not that I am criticizing Hinduism or I am substituting one thing for another but I am just trying to highlight that how easy it is to spread hate and animosity but so difficult to understand and appreciate.
Its your human right to criticize. If the truth is sour, then I fail to understand if the 'peaceful religion' is really peaceful or the believers that sensitive to be ignoring their own conscience. And yes you should really understand the thing first that you are trying to criticize or appreciate. You were LOLing there and now here tooo. Instead of lambasting you I simply showed whats the true thing and here you are whining like you are alone and no one likes you. I never said in the past thread that you or muslims cannot praise Hinduism. So if I'm wrong show me the light! :)

zatang said:
People mind are so controlled with hatred that it is impossible to change them. With pre-conceived notions and accute animosity, we can only create rift and further rift. A peaceful discussion and dialogue can only exist with unbiased mind. Yet, the better thing is that not all people think like that. Still I hold no grudge against the common Hindus and I know many Hindus whom I feel are not holding any grudge and engraved hatred against Muslims and Christians
I understand! The reason 'most' terrorists are found to be muslims, who "kill in the name of religion and GOD". Talk about the world!!!!

Neways, If Hindus were to be holding any grudge against any other religion than like other ISLAMic countries you would have found INDIA as a total HINDU country. YOU cannot call the chain of action-reaction, conversions and killings as 'natural' hatred among the religions. This is just cause and effect, the hatred that is the 'outcome' of conversions. You must understand that HINDUS have forgotten it all and thats called tolerance. But it seems Babri is still green in the minds of peaceful believers. Such a furore even on 'VANDE MATARAM'.....or is that a thing to be praised? Salman Khan did some Puja and here you go, the favourite hobby of clerics => Fatwa!!
I don't goto temples. But I would still go to a church/Mandir/Mosque/Gurudwara etc for my friends and wish them accordingly if it makes them happy. I guess most Hindus do the same. The question arises, can u do that? BE careful otherwise, don't let the clerics know of it. :)

And since its an issue of praise with u, then I appreciate what the clerics did this time. I would even praise further if they abolish those incompatibilities.

PS: If you want to discuss this for some more time, then please call the mods and transfer this thread to "FIGHT CLUB"!! I'm not saying anything new n informative about the peaceful religion. :oops:

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Its the same when windows fanboys FUD bt Linux and Linux fanboys FUD about windows. I guess its the human nature of 'not liking' it that results in a flame war/e-war !! :D

vish786

"The Gentleman"
This religion problem will last for years to come, until either Muslims or Hindus got to leave country OR believe in OUR belief that We stand together, united for ever.

chicha

High without substance...
every religion has some rules that can not be followed in modern times each individual should know what they are and see what he/she can do about it.

i think one should leave their religion at their homes/temples/church etc, and once outside they all are social ppl.

correct me if i am wrong

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Ok, now be cool all people, we r not criticizing any religion. So, stop this war & mods pls close this thread.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I just dont get it how a wonderful thread like this turns up into arguments.
I mean in the first place this shouldnt have been even news.And making a news out of this is almost as taking for granted that Muslims are terrorists and it invaribly follows the statement tha;t how come muslims condemn terrorism? Arnt they terrorist in the first place. Isnt it frustrating that muslims need to prove their Nationalism every time there is some flutter in the winds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom