Indian Mujahideen wanted to nuke Surat, Yasin Bhatkal tells cops

mediator

Technomancer
NEW DELHI: The prospect of terror organisations getting their hands on a nuclear device has long concerned both security agencies and thriller writers. Now, it seems IM chief Ahmad Zarar Siddibappa alias Yasin Bhatkal too was thinking along similar lines. Bhatkal recently told interrogators that he was planning to explode a nuclear bomb in Surat, according to sources.

Indian Mujahideen wanted to nuke Surat, Yasin Bhatkal tells cops - The Times of India

Meanwhile, Indian Mujahiddin Terrorist Yasin Bhatkal Supporter Kamal Farooqi is likely to join AAP soon. I wonder why Indian Media is silent on Prashant Bhushan's remarks on Kashmir to be separated, Army responsible for killings in Kashmir, Naxal/Mao Support and Kejriwal's desire for not hanging Afzal Guru. Is India lesser than the terrorists for these people?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Indian Mujahideen wanted to nuke Surat, Yasin Bhatkal tells cops - The Times of India

Meanwhile, Indian Mujahiddin Terrorist Yasin Bhatkal Supporter Kamal Farooqi is likely to join AAP soon. I wonder why Indian Media is silent on Prashant Bhushan's remarks on Kashmir to be separated, Army responsible for killings in Kashmir, Naxal/Mao Support and Kejriwal's desire for not hanging Afzal Guru. Is India lesser than the terrorists for these people?

Why did kongress waste 1 crore on Kasab in the name of justice rather he should be hanged the next day of his capture.I hope Mr.MODI does something about this.

OP
mediator

mediator

Technomancer
^haha...According to the seculars, The Baboon Party "utilized" 1 crore to 'uphold' secularism. Now I'm sure these guys would say that IM was planning to explode a small peaceful nuclear bomb in Surat with some help of Pakistani counterparts. Any super-secular patriot leader wants to defend him? This can be a lot of votes. :oops:

Waiting for tweets from Barkhas, Rajdeeps, Sagarikas and if the new Delhi CM can opine on this.....

Here's a good video from Major General Bakshi..
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twbh6_ZRDVo

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
had watched the above seminar's video a day after it had concluded. Col. R.S.N. Singh too had some 'nice' & interesting things to tell, esp. how stupid politicians here view doing 'lallo-chappo' of pakistan as beneficial to their 'minority' vote-bank politics & their brand of 'secularism' (for eg, CM of a state that shares no border with pakistan going for a trip to that place; more recently, SP govt. releasing terrorists in UP), Col. Purohit as infiltrator in one of the IM-modules & being brought down for the sake of politics, and i think a brief statement on how the IB/RAW had recordings and documents of conversations of some journalists, politicians, 'intellectuals', etc. cosying up with some inimical foreign & anti-national elements. crux of the whole matter - crooked politicians driving the whole bandwagon in their own crooked way!

P.S. - the new delhi CM had stood off while being interviewed when asked about questions on how he viewed the situation with pakistan, considering that delhi too faces attacks. he said we will see if and when we come to the centre. when the interviewer persisted in order to get some better answers, he left.
also, a friend of mine whose father is in the PMO had once told me that the congress meetings where only the bigwigs of the party attend the meetings, whatever hour, they take decisions based on how and what benefit will it give to the party, and not based on how and what to the society and country. seems to be like a big evil greedy corporation like what we see in hollywood movies! moreover, recently saw/read somewhere someone telling that congressi politicians are complicit with the paki establishment/terrorist organisations; tough to believe, but then the aforementioned thing, plus the criminal lax/ease and complacent manner in which the govt. handled the various verbal & physical attacks, soldiers' beheading, various intrusions, everytime creating a ruckus of how it will kill paki citizens and creating a phoney bogey of how pakistan is a nuclear-capable state and all that crap when suggested and implored to pick up the baton and hit the enemies in tactical surgical strikes or/and to hit where it hurts (the most) in order to keep the enemy in check and have an upper, stronger iron hand when engaging it on the table in diplomatic talks/discussions side-by-side 'with a stick with ourselves by our side/in our hand to whack when required', etc., all this and more makes us incline towards thinking about it seriously!

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

This is solid proof that porkistan is hand-in-glove with these terrorist outfits

vr.46

Right off the assembly line
Why did all the outfits suddenly disappear. Much like modis fake encounters which keep happening but are never reported.

OP
mediator

mediator

Technomancer
@GhorMaanas - Very well said. I'm yet to see the speech by RSN Singh and others.

@Commander - There is a lot of solid proof for earlier attacks as well. But what will happen?

Home Ministry - We will raise the issue with Porkistan.

Porki - The proof provided is not sufficient

Maun-mohan - Ham iski ninda karte hain aur ummeed karte hain ki aage aisa nahi hoga.

And then hibernation, till the next terrorist attack while the Indians are happy and ignorant in their own bubble of booze and fancy page 3 parties! :oops:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why did kongress waste 1 crore on Kasab in the name of justice rather he should be hanged the next day of his capture.I hope Mr.MODI does something about this.
well, I don't consider keeping him alive was "in the name of justice".

But being the only alive terrorist of 26/11, he was obviously having some information and it was important to extract that. When the next terrorist Abu Jundal, the guy who was giving instructions to him from Karachi was arrested, Kasab identified him and then he was exterminated.

Any government would have done the same. Extract information and only hang when not needed. But sure it took more than a year after the arrest of Jundal.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Let us all wait for 2014 May then see the difference.We should not bend for every street side terrorist otherwise everybody will be blackmailing in the name of freedom.Some freedoms should be restricted so as to provide essential conditions for all.

Top Bottom