Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Indian Cricket Team's New Jersey for ODI's

*img25.imageshack.us/img25/494/dhoninewbigvo8.jpg
*img25.imageshack.us/img25/dhoninewbigvo8.jpg/1/w351.png

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have some issues with this design too.

The colour is ok, but does not look good for a team's jersey. May be a different design (graphics) and different usage of colour patterns could help. The earlier colour was better than this colour and I didnot like the design of it either. The design a decade back (1999) was way better.

Another main issue is the highlighting of the text. India in much less visible than the sponsor. Actually India is printed with a bright color but dimmed with a combination of double border (inner white and outer black) whereas the sponsor is in bright wide and strikingly visible.

Also the placement is right above India. Would have preferred a smaller size and to a side rather than centre and so large.

Sucks.

Earlier one was better.
I think the 1999 Worldcup one was the best uniform ever.
This one is too dark. No difference between India and Sri Lanka now.

red_devil

Back!
way too dark !!

though i felt the earlier one was way too light and the names written in some golden shade didn't exactly go with the color...but this one is pathetically dark !!!

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Way too much emphasis on the frigging sponsor than the country name. Definitely places should be swapped. outfit looks like more that Lankans than Indians' .

Hope don't start losing after change of color which has happened to the aussies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
This one's not nice .. Acc. to Nike , it was designed so as to signify the " Boldness & Aggressiveness " of the Indian Cricket Team ...

For me , the best was the jersey which India wore in the 2003 WC .

ancientrites

In the zone
earlier ones looked decent,ofcourse 1999 world cup kit was stunning but the new kit is terrible.there is an orange colour back of the pant lmfao....at this sh!t

RMN

In the zone
i actually like the new one! but i haven't seen the orange thing on the back!
but i liked the prev one too.
and it seems that India can wear their old jersey when they play against teams with similar color(eg.ENG and SL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom