Indian bowlers proves their worth once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
That they can make any bowler in the world make a half century (even a century).

Thanks to great powerful Indian bowling, oz's reach 250 from 130/6, now at 274, partnership 140 from just 171 ball in a test match.

Hats off to the pathetic Indian bowling who relaxes like anything once they get 5 wikcets and bowls as if they are bowling against under-8 team in a friendly match

Pat

Beyond Smart
Yes..the same problem continues..Our bowlers are not capable of giving the final blow! It has been seen on numerous occassions in the past as well! Very frustrating! Damn!!

╬Switch╬

In the zone
That they can make any bowler in the world make a half century (even a century).

Thanks to great powerful Indian bowling, oz's reach 250 from 130/6, now at 274, partnership 140 from just 171 ball in a test match.

Hats off to the pathetic Indian bowling who relaxes like anything once they get 5 wikcets and bowls as if they are bowling against under-8 team in a friendly match

Hats off also to the umpires :mad:
Simonds was out twice and they didn't give those decisions even the third umpire!!!

So that means Simonds batting thrice so in all the Aussies are in with 10 batsmen [+1 Hogg] so I guess theres absolutely no reason to be so angry about our bowlers. In fact they have done a great job!

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Considering the fact that our batsmen will manage to make 150 odd runs in one innings, the performance of our bowlers is not sufficient..!! :D

Having said that, Indian bowlers have the toughest job in the world, 'coz they have to back up the most unreliable set of batsmen ever..!!

srikanthgss

Broken In
Just look at the level of umpiring . Steve Bucknor - I think he really hates India . This is the umpteenth time he has given a wrong decision for India .

And I think the players should complain against him :) . Bucknor - time to retire ?

x3060

A LOTR fan
yes , our bowlers did a really good job , it was the umpires that let us down . . we are improving a lot. if not for the umpires they would have been all out for less than 250 .. that i am for sure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom