India pledges full support to flood-hit Pak in UN

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I don't know about congress but BJP would never never pledge funds for Pakistan like this.
Even if we do consensus voting on this one people will never want their hard earned money thrown away this way.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Pak wants Indian aid routed through UN: Rediff.com India News

NOW SPEAK !!!!
yaah pakistan want to route it through UN so that they can take away the credit of Indian Govt...
Soo that pakistani neta dont have to say that India helped pak in bad times..

If these netas do some goodwill gesture to Indian people, people would be more then happy:p

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
I want to add another line about our govt.s GANDHIGIRI....( slightly OFFTOPIC)
Do you know our central govt promised Bangladesh to provide 50MW electric from west bengal .... why? You know here in bengal in summer 1000 MW power shortage is common .... sometimes 10-12 hours loadshedding per day (6-8 hour daily) in our town, guess what happening in rural area.... and they wants to donate power to others.... Pehle toh koi apna ghar dekhega na? Kuch jyada hua toh uske baad or kisiko donate karega na.,?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Offtopic: The govt always says that all this donation makes India look bigger economy and technology wise....but they should check ground reality too...
we r in 21st century and there is shortage of power, water, education...whats the use of saying "we r the fastest growing economy" and "India is one of word super power"

Anyways I would be happy if pakistan is wiped off in flood:lol:...unke karmo ka fal hai

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
personally i am happy that the indian govt is donating money to pakistan..in these times we should leave politics aside & think about the people suffering in pak due to floods..we should set our differences aside for once & help..am also surprised by the reaction here that pak should be wiped off with floods...imagine the case if it had been in india..put yourself in their shoes & think..damn i sound like a pak supporter bcoz of this,.... :p

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehe well yeah you may put it like this...there are friends and enemies of India in this world and then there is Pakistan...our worst nightmare, and worst enemy carved out of our country itself.

Nearly everyone among us have same sentiments for Pak (and God knows they deserve it too)...but then there is something called goodwill too. Those who carry evil within themselves, can never wipe evil from other's hearts. Well I know that this is just philosophical statement and can not be applied to Pak, but still.....I know that a good deed is never wasted, it comes back to you in one form or another also known as Karma :)

No matter how much you argue, how much you debate, this act can never be justified, nor condemned.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Just my last thought on this debate:

imagine the case if it had been in india..put yourself in their shoes & think.

reverse the scenario...U imagine that u lost one of ur near and dear one in some terrorist bomb blast...just think of the goodwill u would have after that

it comes back to you in one form or another also known as Karma

Thats what I said...unke karmo ka fal hai...

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
Just my last thought on this debate:

reverse the scenario...U imagine that u lost one of ur near and dear one in some terrorist bomb blast...just think of the goodwill u would have after that

Thats what I said...unke karmo ka fal hai...

u hit bull's eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom