india online dealers experiences

S

storm

hi guys

there are a lot of online shops which sell technological products. plz use this thread to share ur experiences with them. let us know who are gud and which are bad.

TheITWares - Fast shipping. Excellent Packing. Awesome price. But disappointed that they sent faulty ram. :(. But they assured me RMA. :D

Lynx-India - Fast shipping, Excellent packing. But now a days the c/o Mr Amarbir has gone nuts. So not recommended anymore.

Krow

Crowman
Flipkart.com is excellent. Plenty of good experiences with them. Even when things did not go too well, I was impressed by customer service. :)

TheITWares is good too.
mediahome.in is also good.

pauldmps

Banned
So newer & newer Ebay alternatives are cropping up pretty fast in India.

I request members to post actual experiences in a good format.

Mention:

1. Name & type of product (including model no.)
2. The Site from where you purchased the product
3. Price. Is it the best price ? (Better than other sites + market shops)
4. Rate packaging quality (out of 10)
5. Rate shipping quality (speed + service) (out of 10)
6. Did you have any problem with the product ? (Damaged, not working, not as described, etc.) If yes, how was it handled at the customer support.
7. Overall satisfaction (Out of 10)
8. Additional Remarks (If any)

I request the mods to move this thread to Buying Advice Section & make it sticky there. It will help a lot.

Krow

Crowman
any experience?

Site: mediahome.in
Ordered 2x Delta AFB1212HHE 120 CFM fans. At that time they were not available with anyone else in India. Rs. 550 each. Today you can get them for Rs. 350.

Excellent packaging (not pretty, but sturdy)
Transferred money on day 1 and received package on day 2.
Product working well. Performance fans, performing exceptionally well.
Satisfaction: 9/10
Recommended.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
homeshop18.com is great. I bought a Vacuum Cleaner from there. Packaging and product quality is excellent. Plus they offers cash on delivery for most products.

sparx

TechFanatic
Mediahome is fraud

I had ordered for Razer DeathAdder and SteelSeries Qck mini from Mediahome.
First of all i don't get any email feedback from them, only system generated messages, for all query i have to call them.
Then i had trouble confirming the payment, it took 3 days to confirm a Bank Transfer!! Ok then they said payment is confirmed after calling them 3 times a day. Next i asked them to provide me the tracking no. for shipment, they take 2 days and several calls to provide me that.
NEXT the tracking id doesn't work, the website says it doesn't exist. I call them back and they say "Yes Yes we are looking into the matter, we will call you back" I have to hear this same dialogue everytime i call, but they never call me back. Then when i call them, they say we have sent you a mail check it, but the fact is that i never receive any of their mail other than the initial system generated mails. This has happened several times. Which mail are they talking about? E-mail or post mail??

Its has been 12 days since i placed the order and i still have not received the package, i will try two more days, if all things fail i have to sue them.

Mediahome is FRAUD

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
PM me your deal details I will get in touch with a rep of his company.

I had ordered for Razer DeathAdder and SteelSeries Qck mini from Mediahome.
First of all i don't get any email feedback from them, only system generated messages, for all query i have to call them.
Then i had trouble confirming the payment, it took 3 days to confirm a Bank Transfer!! Ok then they said payment is confirmed after calling them 3 times a day. Next i asked them to provide me the tracking no. for shipment, they take 2 days and several calls to provide me that.
NEXT the tracking id doesn't work, the website says it doesn't exist. I call them back and they say "Yes Yes we are looking into the matter, we will call you back" I have to hear this same dialogue everytime i call, but they never call me back. Then when i call them, they say we have sent you a mail check it, but the fact is that i never receive any of their mail other than the initial system generated mails. This has happened several times. Which mail are they talking about? E-mail or post mail??

Its has been 12 days since i placed the order and i still have not received the package, i will try two more days, if all things fail i have to sue them.

Mediahome is FRAUD

Spoke to someone from mediahome. He is looking into it.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Avoid Lynx-india for one. Pay the 200 rs more somewhere else and keep ur sanity in check.

sparx

TechFanatic
I received the DeathAdder yesterday, they din't send the mousepad as they said its not in stock currently and will send it later, but i had confirmed with them if the mouse pad was available before placing the order.

Even though they sent me the mouse, they din't pack in a proper Invoice, just the rip off from the purchase order webpage on their portal, thats not a proper invoice AFAIK.

I am regretting the decision to buy from MediaHome, they just suck.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
the IT Bazaar
bought huawei modem... good experience

smc international
bought a CM laptop cooler... good experience here , too

Very Good thread.

I have dealth with Flipkart.com . Good collection of books especially for Sports fans . They can take Crossword for a toss anyday . Also , The delievery was on time.

Top Bottom