[India]Kissing event’ register protest against ‘moral policing

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
The Indian constitution allows you to have multiple spouses if your existing spouse has no objection. Then why these guys have problem?
I am not sure. Could you provide a reference?

As far as I know polygamy is illegal in India. Muslims though are an exception to this rule.

Ironman

In the zone
India: You can piss in public, but not kiss in public :banghead:

:)lol::lol::lol:)^Infinity

Can Piss & Cant Kiss

True

Is this Really Happening ?
Let's Conduct a Similar thing in Kolkata
(With Didi's blessing Of-course)

Lets see how many Moral Polices Turn up :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

There are so many things illegal in India, I am not surprised that this is also the case.

Really --- Name One .... That cannot be made legal just by one of the following:

Money , Quota , Party / Politics , etc

- - - Updated - - -

Are these political workers so jobless..Seriously how the hell do they find so much time to protest and threaten people for a non issue.

I Dont think So

there is a Rule Like That ???

- - - Updated - - -

Are these political workers so jobless..Seriously how the hell do they find so much time to protest and threaten people for a non issue.

Dont you get it ... this is their job.

- - - Updated - - -

Lathi charge fail

*i.imgur.com/SvUZWH9.gif

If this happened in JU , then it would have been a great scene to watch !

- - - Updated - - -

Tourists kissed on photographers request and got arrested
*imgur.com/jTzEaf7

What kind of message/image of india does this Portray to the Outside world ?

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] is the hacker

Is this True ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
:)lol::lol::lol:)^Infinity

Can Piss & Cant Kiss

True

Is this Really Happening ?
Let's Conduct a Similar thing in Kolkata
(With Didi's blessing Of-course)

Lets see how many Moral Polices Turn up :shock:

Gardens near Victoria Memorial are a must visit place during evenings :wink:

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Gardens near Victoria Memorial are a must visit place during evenings :wink:

If you visit Gardens near Victoria Memorial in the evenings you can see
SaiyanGoku !!
*www.criminallawyerinjax.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jacksonville-Peeping-Tom.jpg

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
@ kolkata.
*in.news.yahoo.com/kolkata-embraces-kiss-love-says-no-moral-policing-145803309.html

Chetan1991

Youngling
While I don't condone a55h0le moral policing idiots, I don't' support kiss of love supporters either.

Many of you used the phrase "Mind your own business" and I would like to tell the same to public kissing people as well. While I am in public I have the right to not be in a awkward environment with people kissing around me. They should mind their own business, by doing in private, and not create awkward situations in public. By doing it in public, they make it public, and hence everybody else's business.

Kissing is an intimate act that should be kept private and not shown off to rest of the society, which public kissers do, intentionally or otherwise. Their actions seem more like a teenager's stupid acts to aggravate his/her parents, just for the sake of it.
I guess they don't know much about discretion.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
While I don't condone a55h0le moral policing idiots, I don't' support kiss of love supporters either.

Many of you used the phrase "Mind your own business" and I would like to tell the same to public kissing people as well. While I am in public I have the right to not be in a awkward environment with people kissing around me. They should mind their own business, by doing in private, and not create awkward situations in public. By doing it in public, they make it public, and hence everybody else's business.

Kissing is an intimate act that should be kept private and not shown off to rest of the society, which public kissers do, intentionally or otherwise. Their actions seem more like a teenager's stupid acts to aggravate his/her parents, just for the sake of it.
I guess they don't know much about discretion.
Its not meant to make kissing in public, "legal" or anything like that,nobody will prefer that way.Its a way of protest ,absurd ,but if two people/couples kiss each other, who are them to stop?
And protesting involves breaking laws.

tkin

Back to school!!
Its not meant to make kissing in public, "legal" or anything like that,nobody will prefer that way.Its a way of protest ,absurd ,but if two people/couples kiss each other, who are them to stop?
And protesting involves breaking laws.
If people can kiss in the public can the also have $ex? It's intimate, shows love and act of nature, also it's our own business.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kissing is very different from that.Kiss as a form of greeting is very common in some countries for decades now.Now-a-days future monarch of England kisses her wife on a balcony in front of a crowd of thousands & millions of tv viewers & here we are arresting couples for kissing in a park/restaurant.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
If people can kiss in the public can the also have $ex? It's intimate, shows love and act of nature, also it's our own business.
In foreign countries lovers kiss each other in public.
So after the kiss,are they having sex in public ? No
Would they be comfortable to have sex in a public place?No
Like I told earlier its just a protest,me too think that its not the right way ,but because of its approach ,it will gain more attention and hopefully Government will do something about moral policing.

tkin

Back to school!!
Kissing is very different from that.Kiss as a form of greeting is very common in some countries for decades now.Now-a-days future monarch of England kisses her wife on a balcony in front of a crowd of thousands & millions of tv viewers & here we are arresting couples for kissing in a park/restaurant.
Exactly, when was it a custom in India? Are we so desperate that we have to adhere to foreign customs so much? The us people do not do namaskars, do they?

- - - Updated - - -

In foreign countries lovers kiss each other in public.
So after the kiss,are they having sex in public ? No
Would they be comfortable to have sex in a public place?No
Like I told earlier its just a protest,me too think that its not the right way ,but because of its approach ,it will gain more attention and hopefully Government will do something about moral policing.
I saw what the protesters did in Kolkata, they were not kissing as a greeting, they were literally doing french kissing. A lot of parents felt uncomfortable with that. Protest does not need to go to extremes.

As per foreign countries, try kissing on the streets of Iran, see where that leads you.

Top Bottom