India fires nuclear-capable missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
India test-fired a short-range nuclear-capable missile on Sunday, a top defence official said, days after a similar test by Pakistan.

The indigenously built single-stage missile, Prithvi II, which has been test-fired at least 10 times, was launched off the coast of the eastern state of Orissa.

Source: *news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=90165

outlaw

De@d
i've heard that before testing a missile both india and pakistan has to notify each other about the test ...........

i am not sure

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
outlaw said:
i've heard that before testing a missile both india and pakistan has to notify each other about the test ...........

i am not sure
Yes, a pact was signed for that, obeyed till date. Of course there might have been secret tests ;)

Update this thread when Paki follows suit :p

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
hahaha ! What u guys taking about ?? Who is gonna tell who ??
That's a Na! Na! Na! :D Each of these 2 countries are capable of far more than just missile tests.. and im sure we all know that :)

So when is this 3rd world-war starting ? They can wait till i die of old-age eh. I don't wanna die stepping on a land mine.

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
We want nothing... these are nothing much but political bullsh*ts.. just to be on top of the list of big countries.. and its surely not the destructive powers that makes any country mahaan !! Ahem ! not the big population either.. but that's another topic :p

I just wanna live a peaceful life and die peacefully. The politicians of India want to die of explosives, that's their choice. I know i will not be blamed for anything.

nikhilrao

Journeyman
Ya We want to live in peace. But what if yr nebor wants to fight all the time ?

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
we simply want peace.But wht pakistan want......I dont have any idea.I think they want nothing but kashmir.They will even die for it.

mohit sharma

Journeyman
games that childrens play [ india and pakistan ]

hydrogen bomb test ---- atom bomb test

missile test ------------- missile test

plain shootout at kargil ------ plain shootout at kutch

oye when the retest of that long range failed missile is going to take place , that will be the real original work that india should focus on !!

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
No use of us argueing or discussing over this topic !! Even the 2 countries can't solve anything since 50 yrs.. wow.. thats a long time to come to any result.. think that's why we indians are classed as a still-developing country - our government doesn't have any decision making powers.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
PrinceHeart said:
No use of us argueing or discussing over this topic !! Even the 2 countries can't solve anything since 50 yrs.. wow.. thats a long time to come to any result.. think that's why we indians are classed as a still-developing country - our government doesn't have any decision making powers.
Well u cant blame govt. over this totally.But I agree wid u that we r still a developing country becox of these silly problems.Pakistan must leave this kashmir issue n start building a developing country.It will be gud for their future.Otherwise I m afraid..they will die of hungry one day.

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
well.. pakistan want kashmir cause 98% of its population is muslims. They didn't wanted rajasthan or gujarat eh !! .. I would say .. The indian gov. should send those muslims, as refugees to pakistan or atleast talk about it. But then those ppl will not want to move to a diff. country, cause kashmir is their home for many yrs. And pakistan still thinks they can get kashmir under their country someday in the future and india wants to stop that. So not sure how long will this talks will happen. There is a limit to everything. So maybe something will seriously happen BIG !! But we all can just hope it doesn't happen in the near future yet !!

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
I thought this is "Random News" section. But there’s an argument going on upon a pathetic topic. Nothing personal but, This thread should be transferred in "Fight Club" Section.

Thread Reported (If this makes any diffrence :cool:)

Last edited:

sonusahu

Broken In
before India and Pakistan resolve Kashmir issue, i think we are going to see the third world war cuz of middle east, even Nostradamus agrees with me

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
lol @ sonusahu .. now now, don't put petrol in this topic ;)

Well nothing to fight here anyway brave_hunt if u wanna fight .. u can come to my house :) Im sure we can settled things more quickly than India and Pakistan :p

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
ha ha ha....this may work as petrol.But he may be right..becoz this issue will never end even if India give kashmir to pakistan.Becoz hunger always grow.And till that next world war may happen in this crazy mad weapon war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom