[Index] User Reviews & feedback for Mobile phones

Sarath

iDota
A compilation of the Reviews and Feedback of Mobile phones by TDF members

List of Contributers:
@vi | ajayritik | damnthenet | ithehappy | kbar1 | mithun_mrg | Nipun | ofabhishek | pramudit | rahul.007 | Sam | Sarath

Updated on: 23.02.2012

Entry Level

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/147627-nokia-x1-01-a.html by Tenida

Below 5k

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/152895-review-samsung-e3210.html by Sam
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/134424-nokia-c3.html by @vi

Below 10k

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/152700-my-galaxy-y.html by pramudit
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/146817-samsung-galaxy-fit-unboxing-mini-review.html by Nipun
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/148798-my-mini-review-lg-optimus-net.html by ajayritik
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/144514-samsung-galaxy-551-a.html by mithun_mrg

Below 15k

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/150253-motorol-fire-xt-review.html by rahul.007
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/139160-review-lg-optimus-one-p500.html by Sam

Below 20k

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/148348-review-sony-xperia-neo-v.html by damnthenet
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/152992-windows-phone-7-review-htc-mozart.html by Vyom
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/149564-samsung-galaxy-s-lcd-i9003-my-take.html by kbar1
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/150446-review-samsung-galaxy-r-i9103.html by ofabhishek

Below 25k

Sony Ericsson Xperia™ Arc review by Sarath

High end : 25k onwards

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/142198-samsung-i9100-galaxy-s-ii-short-no-pics.html by ithehappy

---

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Contributed by

List of Contributers:

• @vi
  • ajayritik
  • damnthenet
  • ithehappy
  • kbar1
  • mithun_mrg
  • Nipun
  • ofabhishek
  • pramudit
  • rahul.007
  • Sam
  • Sarath

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/139160-review-lg-optimus-one-p500-5.html by Sam

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
^^ Sarath already added it at "Under 15k section". It was priced above 10k when i brought it :)

just recently bought Sony Live with walkman from bangalore superb phone no performance issue best phone in its price bracket. dont get exited by the head its just a piece of junk try and get good ear phones to enjoy the music and i will tell the speakers in this phone is superb probably the best speakerphone i have ever heard in my life

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
You are copying my index ideas :) /Just kidding.Good job.

It was a pity to see all these reviews being lost, especially the Galaxy Note ones, which is already lost in the sea of posts. So I decided to make this.

Problem was I didn't have enough time, so this one stayed in my head for 6 months. Mobiles were my primary interest before but I find the current lot boring at best, I mean the post-iphone era.

tinamishra

Right off the assembly line
Here great amount of quality review and feedback is provided i would also like to say about the same that is today three thing in mobile are very necessary and these are flash camera, Android and 3G these are the most common and essential need and i like the companies which provided the among them.

Top Bottom