Incresing Inbuilt Graphics Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin_gict

Right off the assembly line
How can I increase system Graphics Memory. I have Pentium 4 PC with 1.6 GHz, 512MB DDR RAM, Inbuilt Graphics, and Intel Original 845GL Mother Board, 6.14.10.3762 Graphics Driver version and Windows XP Professional. Please help me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well buddy if you are talking about the onboard graphics memory then forget it there in no way of increasing an onborad graphipcs memory except you can opt for a new agp card with higher memory.

Tabrez

Right off the assembly line
allwyndlima said:
well buddy if you are talking about the onboard graphics memory then forget it there in no way of increasing an onborad graphipcs memory except you can opt for a new agp card with higher memory.

Yes u are correct

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Tabrez said:
allwyndlima said:

Yes u are correct
you both are correct :lol:

Actually the graphics memory is hardcoded in to the circuit so all you can think of is increasing the clock frequecny to increase the speed.
Buddy be careful else you will be celebrate Diwali with your graphics card :lol: .
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom