listened to the tune for a week expecting all the time that I was
being duped," says Chieri Nakayama, a 19-year-old pin-up model,
tells Shukan Gendai. "But, incredibly, my 87-centimeter bust grew
to 89 centimeters..."

check this out !!! :lol:
*www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/436.shtml

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Man where are her brains? Maybe I should start marketing some silly ringtones and say they increase your brain size. I will become a millionaire $$$$$$$$.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
tech_your_future said:
Man where are her brains?
In the "thing"...

Well, brain size isnt important but the way u use it is, so better dont get decieved by ppl sayin this increases that or reduces this/that...and stuff...

mehulved

Well only people running for my product wil be people with no brains. So, they won't have enough brains to sue me. But, in case they do, I can argue that their brain size has increased that is why they are now capable of coming to court to fight. Voila! I win. Its a fool proof strategy.

mehulved

Well they are working on ur psychology. So, its very difficult to change ur thinking. What they are doing is playing around with emotional insecurities of people. Breast size is one of them. So, as long as you you offer these kinda ppl any solution to the problem they are just gonna shut off their rational part of the mind, even the most rational of us. That's where these quakes start exploiting ppl. So, the best work around of these problems is to debunk these sort of stupid notions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom