Inbuilt or discrete graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
One more thing. You could go in for an upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for Rs.699 (this offer is till 31st Jan, 2013) or else try upgrading the OS from Windows 7 Home Basic to either Home Premium or professional, as in my opinion Home Basic too restricting (not in terms of visuals, but in terms of performance), and on the slower side of windows.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
One more thing. You could go in for an upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for Rs.699 (this offer is till 31st Jan, 2013) or else try upgrading the OS from Windows 7 Home Basic to either Home Premium or professional, as in my opinion Home Basic too restricting (not in terms of visuals, but in terms of performance), and on the slower side of windows.

Yeah a nice tip..
See if you get HomePremium/Ultimate :-D

OP
mrinmoy

mrinmoy

Playing The Game

I have a 32bit home premium key. Can it be used to upgrade from 64bit home basic to home premium?

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ yup! he's correct! you need to have a different key for a 64bit windows. Moreover, we'd not suggest you to use a pirated version of windows, if you're thinking so. Get the windows home basic available with the hp laptop ico suggested, upgraded to Windows 8 Professional. Windows 8 has only two versions Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro read this and once you purchase the laptop register here

OP
mrinmoy

mrinmoy

Playing The Game
^ yup! he's correct! you need to have a different key for a 64bit windows. Moreover, we'd not suggest you to use a pirated version of windows, if you're thinking so. Get the windows home basic available with the hp laptop ico suggested, upgraded to Windows 8 Professional. Windows 8 has only two versions Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro read this and once you purchase the laptop register here

the key is genuin. Its from my old laptop :)
I will register for win 8 :)

OP
mrinmoy

mrinmoy

Playing The Game
Hey guys, I am confused again :| should I go for hp g6 2005ax or wait for g6 2002ax with a10 and 7660g+7670m?

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
How much it cost??

Specs wise it has greater procesing power... :twisted:
If budget permits it go for it. :-D

Last edited:
OP
mrinmoy

mrinmoy

Playing The Game
How much it cost??

Specs wise it has greater procesing power... :twisted:
If budget permits it go for it. :-D

hp released it quite some times age. Though it is not present in India currently. I think I should wait for some days. And if budget permits then will go for it. :)

Empirial

Youngling
Is 3rd Gen Intel i5 3210M + Intel HD 4000 better then 2nd Gen Intel i3 + Nvidia GT610M combo for casual gaming @ low-mid resolution?

Empirial

Youngling
@Chaitanya Bro I know that AMD A10 + 7670M combo is the best budget gaming laptop config. I'm just trying to find out how superior or inferior is Intel HD 4000 when compared to GT520MX, GT610M entry level GPU's.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Notebookcheck.net Tech

AMD Radeon HD 7670M - Notebookcheck.net Tech

Mobile Graphics Cards - Benchmark List - Notebookcheck.net Tech

All you need to know.. :-D

( it's HD4000 vs HD7670M ~ rank 196 vs rank 127 ;-) )

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Is it true that the gaming performance of Intel HD 4000 with i5 & i7 is only 5% slower then 6630M?

yup. HD4000 is almost as fast as 6630 but drivers can cause quite a few problems.

3rd gen i7 + HD 4000< A10 xxxx + HD 7670m :-D

lets keep the AMD APUs out of discussion for the timebeing. We already know 7670 is lot better than HD4000 but A8/A10 is lot slower than Core i5/i7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom