Inbox Section in Magazine (Marach 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

power_8383

Eager to learn.
What do you have to say after reading the letters of Inbox section in Magazine ?

I like all the letters, especially of Antu Kanta from West Bengal.

He has drawn all the points which were in my and my frnds minds. :D

Digit is becoming the Rich man's mag day by day. :(

I'm too from a middle class family & I cant even think of buying Graphic Cards or other things which Digit team reviews.
Because they are so costly.

So if any officials are reading this thread, this is my request that consider the middle class peoples needs as more than 70% of your readers are from middle class and lower middle class families.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Well to maintain the company standards, they should obviously review costly products. And I dont think they will do it all the time. They will review the products by sorting out as low end, mid range and high end. So there is nothing to blame digit. And it also means that its a reader's wish to purchase a product from the category depending on this class.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I purchased Digit in past because I was fascinated by the CD and DVD. But after buying 2-3 issues, I noticed that they used to give the same freeware(Can't blame them). I then liked the FastTrack but its was very rare that I was interested in the topic it covered(Again, not their mistake).

Moreover, after buying it for 4 months, I didn't feel enthusiastic enough to buy it again. Thats why I quit.

Anyways, please understand that Digit is primarily a techie magazine. So they too are compelled to maintain their standard. If you can't afford, you can't blame them. After all, they do not control pricing of computer parts.

I am not a tech-savvy user. After purchasing my PC in March 2005, 3 years on, I still don't have enough idea of what my PC configuration is exactly . All know is I have a windows XP professional, 256 MB RAM, P4 and 80 GB HDD. I don't know if my HDD is SATA/PATA, what my souncard or graphics card is, etc etc. The only additional expenses incurred on my PC were for: DVD combo, Internal TV tuner card, UPS, and 2.1 speakers. Moreover the purpose of me having a PC is not gaming. It more of official work. I have only 3 games: Midtown madness, Counter-strike and Microsoft Train simulator. Clearly, I am not fit to buy digit as I lack teck-enthu.

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.
Who is blaming them yaar, I just pointed out the thing.

Did I blamed them ?
If yes, then sorry. :(

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I totally agree..more pages to mobile phones nowaday and nearly every month...
I bought prev months issue after so many years only to find that dvd's quality is nearly worst and cheap...
Sorry digit i wont buy again..i really dont know what wordpress plugin are doing in a dvd...?they are mere within1 mb or so...and most of them will download them..waste.simply wanted to fill the space..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
But every mag's reviews most mordern hardwares & softares. Because they are new today they're costly & tomorrow that softs and hardwares will become el chipo. Thta's like every thing goes. So a mag company have to deal with the most latest products . I think you guys will ubnderstand what I'am trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom