in yahoo messenger cheating . help me to catch him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkt3000

Broken In
i think one person is cheating me on yahoo messenger . I cant tell u what is the entire purpose but i want to know how to catch him . What i think that the same person is acting with me as 2-3 persons . how can I be sure ? can i know his IP? will that be helpful ?

help.

i am in trouble .

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
lol...is he using 2-3 ids to chat with you?
u cant trace his IP. But you can double-cheat on him? What say?

sauravktr

Journeyman
send him any file as soon as he/she accept it go to Start>>>Run>>cmd >>> type "netstat /a" without quotes.Established connections with IP starting with 59.94.xx.xxx is the IP u looking 4

eagle_y2j

Youngling
pkt3000 said:
i think one person is cheating me on yahoo messenger . I cant tell u what is the entire purpose but i want to know how to catch him . What i think that the same person is acting with me as 2-3 persons . how can I be sure ? can i know his IP? will that be helpful ?

help.

i am in trouble .

cross examine him using some fake gals id !

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Ok he is cheating? What:eek: You are cheated? Anywayzzz i have no right to interefere in your buisness. Ok i have one way of catching him...Just use netstat command on your Dos prompt and check whether the ID's are of same IP. Who knows if he's using multi-yahoo messenger. Or send him a spyware....if you can create one....I can't create it either but so dont ask me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom