In Need of a perfect business Ultrabook! Considering X1 Carbon, T440s. Any X1 Carbon Alternatives?

dinesharjun

Right off the assembly line
In need of a perfect business Ultrabook! Considering X1 Carbon, T440s. Any X1 Carbon Alternatives? Should I consider the Surface pro 3? Reliability, portability and performance are key. HP or Lenovo preferred. Windows Only!
Thanks in advance!

Chetan1991

Youngling
Re: In Need of a perfect business Ultrabook! Considering X1 Carbon, T440s. Any X1 Carbon Alternative

Fill this form *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html . Post here with your answers.

vito scalleta

In the zone
Re: In Need of a perfect business Ultrabook! Considering X1 Carbon, T440s. Any X1 Carbon Alternative

In need of a perfect business Ultrabook! Considering X1 Carbon, T440s. Any X1 Carbon Alternatives? Should I consider the Surface pro 3? Reliability, portability and performance are key. HP or Lenovo preferred. Windows Only!
Thanks in advance!

From the little info u posted x1 carbon is better option than surface pro interms of price and build quality.. not sure of performance of surface pro coz only the i5 model has been reviewed i think as of now..

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

For business go for Lenovo Thinkpad series.

OP
D

dinesharjun

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
any budget

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Business and prfessional use, data transfer , presentations , VM Ware , and personal entertainment

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
i7, 8gb, integrated graphics, either a 256GB SSD or a 500GB+ HDD Hybrid

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Lenovo HP
b. Dislike:everything else

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Battery back up extended (5-7hrs)
Purchase place Abroad (USA)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

i7 in a 14" laptop?
Either Razer Blade or Lenovo Thinkpad.

OP
D

dinesharjun

Yea, The X1C or the T440s?

$hadow

Geek in making

Lenovo produces some classic business class laptops so my vote is for Lenovo

Top Bottom