In-Earphones needed. Budget 2k.

OP
S

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
@acewin i m also expecting the same, thats y not taken a single holiday since my joining. even in fever.

anyways went to sp road today, bought cx 180 (rs.1300) and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (rs.788) from Premier Computers. Was thinking it would be similar to Nehru Place, but it was nothing like that.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@acewin i m also expecting the same, thats y not taken a single holiday since my joining. even in fever.

anyways went to sp road today, bought cx 180 (rs.1300) and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (rs.788) from Premier Computers. Was thinking it would be similar to Nehru Place, but it was nothing like that.

Ah. Soundmagic PL-30 and PL-50 earphones are much better than CX180.

red dragon

Master troll
What kind of sound signature do you prefer?PL50 has excellent mids but lacks a bit in the bass department,you can try NE6,it has good tight bass.It is wise to spend good money over a good pair of iems.There are people who have spent 3k for the source and around 7-8k for the in ears and they are really happy with the set up.

D

Deleted member 26636

sorry to be hijacking this thread but i am also on the lookout for a decent pair of IEM's within 2k...i am currently thinking of buying the soundmagic pl30 & a Fiio E5 headphone amplifier..the total budget will be Rs.1900/-....(both cost rs.950/- each)...now is this a good idea or should i just buy a costlier earphone?what are my options here?

did not want to start a new thread as there are countless threads on this topic.

OP
S

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
@desibibond might buy them too.. :). the only reason i didnt buy them was i didnt like their looks and most importantly their construction. i handle stuff quite roughly, so construction is important to me

need one for office too btw...

red dragon

Master troll
Sound magic pl30 is a good buy,it has good mid range with a proper amp the bass will be slightly forward.Why don`t you try RE2?

jainanshal

Right off the assembly line
i like the PL11...got amazing bass! buy those from SMC!

SMC Intl, Delhi?

I am also looking forward to buy PL11, where can i find it cheapest at SP Road?
Also, if any1 has idea about current price of PL11 please share..

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
goto SP road check different shops and ask for price. Not much of bargaining goes here in SP Road so look out
SMC Intl -- those people will ship you on payment of the price they are offering.

jainanshal

@acewin, Thanks for info.

Anyone has any idea on current price of PL11 on SP Road? Want to have an idea before i visit...

Also, how is PL30 as compared to PL11? Is the appx Rs400 difference between the 2 makes it worth to go for PL30?

acewin

Point Blanc
contact numbers
Golcha Computers -- 080-22213509, 22278811, 22998403, 41146173
Premiere computers -- 080-22998440, 41531450
call them up and get price details from them, in this way you will have information directly from the seller. ask if vat is included in the price warranty whatever other info you want.

jainanshal

@acewin, thanks buddy but got PL11 from Golcha on Saturday @ 575 (all incl).
Looks (or should i say, sounds) :) good till now.

Top Bottom