In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infamous123

Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

last time when i did search about "zoo mountain saga" i did nt find any thing
but there are many who are Fans of "Rocky" and "inglam"..
but i like aadamkhor

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

^^ great :)

The Zu mountain saga

*h.imagehost.org/0889/aadamkhor.jpg
"ek baar shaitan to hamesha shaitan"
aadamkhor rocks

I

Infamous123

can i have the link rockstar from where u are picking up these images

and like u said ek baar shaitan to hamesha shaitan

B

bakjinmo

if u love these series then do join orkut community- Kungfu series, Hometv:smile:

rayne

Broken In

the warriors wear silver jumpsuits and helmets with dark red (biege) visors, and the suit has a 'star trek-ish' or eagle symbol near their hearts. They could teleport between dimensions and transport from space station to the land, by putting their fist over the symbol on their suits and recite a command or something.. and another mode of transportation/teleportation is a portal with 5 bays all arranged in circle facing each other's back and 2 panels on either side of pods to place their hand on them to scan/identify.

This might be Star Trek as the latest movie sports the same teleporter as I described above in it. after watching Star Trek, I'm beginning to think if that really was Star Trek all along..

p.s.: sorry for the bump.

N

nitinsinghania

Hey, I used to watch those kung-fu serials too on "Home TV". I would love to exchange make acquaintance with more people who used like those kung-fu serials.
Have a good day.

K

Kopout

Thanks guys didnt knew about there names. brings back memory good old days when there was something worth watching on tele.

one of the main attraction on these series are the women they are very beautiful. one of them was very pretty cant remember which show it was, but was sure in love with her :razz:

anyway found very good link for Zu mountain saga.

*www.dadesiforum.com/Zu-Mountain-Saga-t24643895.html&pid=2308557&mode=threaded#entry2308557

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom