Improve this old laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Better title next time please.
I was very angry with on the day I posted this coz the thing was very troublesome and dad was eating me. You could notice that in the :mad: figure in my first post. :)

@Tech.Masti

I had a 486 Laptop too. :D We gave it to someone for free!

And I have seen a 186 Laptop also which was used to play bridge game on it. :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you try that Netscape Communicator 4.8......I know its outdated but it also has an Email client.......also an Calendar........:D

Anyways, which browser did you use??

mediator

Technomancer
No CDROM, floppy doesn't work. So how do u install any OS? :confused:
Anyways with 700 MB hardisk, why don't u put ur favourite muzic collection on the hardisk, use geexbox on it and make a small FM station out of it?? I think that box is useless otherwise.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@Tech.Masti

I had a 486 Laptop too. :D We gave it to someone for free!

And I have seen a 186 Laptop also which was used to play bridge game on it. :D
486, 186 laptop :)) why dont you keep it with you for your next generation:rolleyes:
lok next generation ko purana postal stamp, paisa dikhate hai, tum parana laptop dikhate :))
BTW, can you tell me uss time 486 laptop ka price kitna tha??

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
No CDROM, floppy doesn't work. So how do u install any OS? :confused:
Anyways with 700 MB hardisk, why don't u put ur favourite muzic collection on the hardisk, use geexbox on it and make a small FM station out of it?? I think that box is useless otherwise.
It has no use except for checking mails.

There's no way out to install OS I suppose unless some miracle occurs and the floppy starts working.

@gagandeep, I first tried FF, then Opera.

@Tech.Masti,

Good joke. lol. I think after about 10 years it would be sold for lakhs in the museum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom