Imporoving the sound quality how?

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

When I listen to music through CD with windows media player version. 11.0.5721.5268, the sound is not good enough though I changed the settings to maximum level. Is there any way to increase the sound output to a high level?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Did you made any changes to equalizer ? Try default settings and check. The sound quality depends a great deal on your speaker quality, try using a better speaker and check. You can also try VLC player or Winamp and see if there is any difference.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Hi Guys,

When I listen to music through CD with windows media player version. 11.0.5721.5268, the sound is not good enough though I changed the settings to maximum level. Is there any way to increase the sound output to a high level?

Sound output at high levels get distorted.
What do you mean by sound not good enough. Sound Quality or Volume??

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

If I play CDs of vedio and audio,the sound also not good enough.Some CDs support only windows media player not other players.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get KMPlayer - in KMplayer right click anywhere -from the pop up menu select Audio > Normalizer ( put a tick mark beside this to enable the Normalizer filter ) - you will get a lot better audio quality - if you want to improve it furthere you mat play with other audio settings/filters available in KMPlayer ;-)

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Forget everything Use Winamp Lite+Enhancer 0.17 plugin/Foobar2K with Noise sharpener Plugin
u will be surprised With the sound quality

Top Bottom