I'm scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
hi , just before 10 minuts i have watched ju on original japanese movie with english subs , the movie is scary and creepy to watch . anyways i dared to watch thme movie .

it went fine with scary sequences . i was contineously scared all time , i am only awake this time . now my problem is i want to go to toilet but the lights are somewhat far ,

i cant reach to light as i am scared of that pale boy and meow sound .

more scary is that i have a cat which meowed at perfect timing this added more scare .

but my cat came to me and was not seem as if she could kill me , i rubbed her a bit and continewing watching movie ,

now my problem is how to go to toilet , really i feel scared . i have never been scared like this before .

Xmen360

Broken In
Ahh.. Thats one movie which even scared the sh!t out of me.

You need to turn on the lights then sing a song aloud or talk to yourself as if you are talking to a friend and turn on the lights

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
now woke up , done toilet now i feel i was frigntned without cause , the movie was pathetic with cheap makeup and sound effects . will watch only american remakes only

and fyi i was watching that TV version Ju-On not JuOn:The Grudge (theatrical version )

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@Max_Demon : How did you watch such a scary movie at night!!

Reading about it in Wikipedia in the daytime is giving me goosebumps!!!!

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
@max Demon : I think you can hawk the movie for all the constipated people. Easy Money ....

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
only had watched 7. The Hills Have Eyes and Ichi he killer . didnt got idea ,. also the last scary movie i have watched was nosferetu or something which scared me . all saw , hostel etc are boring to me . i will watch the Exorcist and Jacobs Ladder tonite , that nite i watched Ju On and The Girl Next Door . lets see what happnes

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
only had watched 7. The Hills Have Eyes and Ichi he killer . didnt got idea ,. also the last scary movie i have watched was nosferetu or something which scared me . all saw , hostel etc are boring to me . i will watch the Exorcist and Jacobs Ladder tonite , that nite i watched Ju On and The Girl Next Door . lets see what happnes
Keep a bucket at ur room...who knows u may need it... *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/12.png

the bot

Banned
don't worry nothing will happen ;-)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hahaha
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
A nice list here ;)

*www.infobarrel.com/Top_10_Most_Disturbing_Movies

1,2,3,4 not seen. Others are disturbing not scaring. :razz:

Last edited: