I'm on Digit Mag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Well guys n gals few might have thinked about my Custom User Title "TAKE a CRACK Winner!!" , rite? Today i thought of posting few things about my publications in Digit mag!

How i won TAKE a CRACK?
Indeed i was not aware of the TAKE a CRACK challenge that was asked in Digit's December 2006 Issue, i was busy in trying out all the applications provided in that issue, as that was a special issue (200 Rs), While browsing through the Utilities CD I found the “Windows Unattended CD Creator” and made my first Unattended CD too… Then after that I went through the mag and suddenly I found the Next months TAKE a CRACK challenge was to do the same… so I made a step by step tutorial and mailed it and fortunately I won the challenge, It has been published in Digit’s January 2007 Issue (page 50), well its not a big thing but still I’m happy with it… I’ve posted a scan of it, have a look…

*farm2.static.flickr.com/1395/1169019406_4748bfb17b.jpg

*farm2.static.flickr.com/1115/1169016732_a782e899a2.jpg

Beat That
Then I purposefully shot a picture of my friend who came and started playing road rash without removing his helmet…. Here it is… my name is published at bottom of the picture at the left side “Photographer: Santhosh S, Bangalore” in Digit’s February 2007 issue.(Page 19)

*farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/1169110170_f23dd3322a.jpg

My Pic in Opinion Poll!!
Published in Digit’s August 2007 Issue, See for Santhosh S selected option 1, (Page 15)

*farm2.static.flickr.com/1183/1169214148_e40d6170c6.jpg

Sorry for scanning the mag pages….. just did that to show for one doesn’t buy…

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Good!

But where are your extra cores that you have? You look thin. :D
And look at Prakash. Are you really a malayalee?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom