I'm now officially an android developer!

Neuron

Electronic.
I've finally done it! My first ever android game! The game is titled MultiPingPong and is a simple ping pong game with multiplayer capability over bluetooth. The game is highly customizable. You can choose from 5 different difficulty levels, 5 games speed levels and 3 control methods. Best of all, the game is FREE! You'll need a device with android version 2.2 or above. Don't forget to rate the game if you like it. Get it from play store.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aj.multipingpong

And my hearty Earth Day wishes to everyone.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Woww...congrats bro a new dev arrived between us. I will play your game.
Hope to see more apps from you
Best of luck.:)

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Sexo game man.. Bachpan ki yaad agayi but you have to tweak it for faster movement cursor or whatevr it is called..:)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
That quite an achievement from and dedication. Thanks & Checking out the game..take care. and please develop more and keep up the good work.

OP
Neuron

Neuron

Electronic.
Thanks everyone. :)

Sexo game man.. Bachpan ki yaad agayi but you have to tweak it for faster movement cursor or whatevr it is called..:)

Are you talking about paddle sensitivity? Feels alright to me though. Which device do you have?

Congratulations.

P.S: cutomizable ? change the spelling in play store app description.

Oops. Thanks for pointing that out. Description updated. Will take some time to show up on play store.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Congrats.. will check it out in the evening :)

PS: I am gonna pirate this :twisted:

Just Kidding :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I've finally done it! My first ever android game! The game is titled MultiPingPong and is a simple ping pong game with multiplayer capability over bluetooth. The game is highly customizable. You can choose from 5 different difficulty levels, 5 games speed levels and 3 control methods. Best of all, the game is FREE! You'll need a device with android version 2.2 or above. Don't forget to rate the game if you like it. Get it from play store.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aj.multipingpong

And my hearty Earth Day wishes to everyone.

Congrats buddy. I'll play the game for sure. :)

Btw which language did you use as source?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Thanks. Java definitely.

Wow great mate. Actually buddy i've got some questions which will be really offtopic for this thread.
Are you okay if i take this discussion into pm route? If you don't mind that is. :)

Reloaded

In the zone
Need improvement. Firstofall make it full screen, my finger touches the taskar all the time, its not a good experence.

I hope u dont mind constructive criticism :p

OP
Neuron

Neuron

Electronic.
Need improvement. Firstofall make it full screen, my finger touches the taskar all the time, its not a good experence.

I hope u dont mind constructive criticism :p

Thanks for your feedback :). I suppose you are using a tablet. In that case I don't know if hiding the taskbar is a good idea if your device doesn't have physical buttons. You won't be able to navigate out of the app.

Top Bottom