I'm in pain! {Not Spamming}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pragith.net

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

First a small intro about myself :-

I am Digit, Chip, and PCQuest Subscriber.
I recently subscribed to Chip after 1 year of subscription for 1 year.

Please take some time in reading my woes, and please tell me was the act by them was justified or not? (Chip forum members, I beg you, "Don't reply")

Now for the issue :-

I recently got 2 issues of Chip after subscription started. In the 1st issue(Oct.) I received, I didn't get DVD along with it at all. After complaining to Customer Care, they assured me for sending the disc. The disc I got was "stained". After shouting in their forums for the quality I got, they banned me for a short period.

Next issue :-

I got the next issue (Nov.), they again sent me a stained cum scratched dvd. It appeared as if a dog has scratched it with its paws. I again shouted at their forums and contacted customer care. After constant fights/debates with other members and administrators, I got the DVDs (Oct. and Nov.) today (14th Nov).

What I got today :-

1) Oct. DVD in a packet.
2) The whole November issue (So dumb)

Again, the DVDs were stained, but I didn't shout at their forums because the stain was manageable. I just mentioned that I got the DVDs today.

Other activities by me (I want to be honest and want to tell you guys everything) :-

1) In order to show my anger against Chip's Customer Care, I changed my signature to > Chip's CC Su.cks. If anyone changes my signature, then you guys will see my darker side in the forums.

2) I used Big fonts and Caps and Bold, again to show my anger towards their cheap responses and 3rd grade quality service.

Other info :-

1) Not only me, but few other members also had the problem. Out of which only 1 (other than me) came out with the same procedure, but didn't use my exact style of posting.

2) One of the moderators considered my signature considered abusive words which were against the forum rules.
I replied him mentioning that one of the other moderator has "the most vulgar abusive word in English language, ie F" in his signature, but no one told him anything about that.

Before even I could get his reply, I GOT BANNED.

3) I also mentioned that if they lock/ban the thread, then I would go and "kind-of" but not actually spam in other forums regarding ill-things about Chip CC.

I genuinely like Chip's Content, and I mentioned frequently that I had no problem with their Tech Guys. I had only the problem with their Customer Care, for which I had no other option but to post in forums because if I mail to their CC, they reply very inhumanly with utter rubbish texts.

My advice to you guys :-
Please don't go and subscribe CHIP. If you wish, then go and purchase from stands. But, if you subscribe, you will repent your act. You won't get quality Discs(atleast).

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I always purchase any mag right from the news stand .. I have never received any bad/scratched/stained DVD's in my life before..

Bad luck on your part :(..

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Even i purchase from the stands. The second advantage is that i buy the mag which has the best contents for the month :D

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Digit is worth the money you pay cuz the contents are usualy good. But sometimes..... its not like always :D

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
nvidia8800 said:
Digit is worth the money you pay cuz the contents are usualy good. But sometimes..... its not like always :D

I agree.. But still if u go throught the articles.. they are really interesting..!

OP
pragith.net

pragith.net

So guys, Moral of the story:- Don't Subscribe to CHIP.
I hope you will keep this in mind.

Moreover, with no maska-chaska, I honestly like Digit and PCQuest's Contents and Quality. I have just subscribed Digit also. And like it.
Even PCQuest, I have remained a customer for 2 years, this is the 3rd year running, and I have faced no glitches.

Apart from this, Can you please tell me was the act of banning me justified or not?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
The DVD bundled with Chip is good. The mag sucks!. The Digit mag is good but the DVD sucks! :D

Gigacore said:
I agree.. But still if u go throught the articles.. they are really interesting..!
:rolleyes:+1

OP
pragith.net

pragith.net

Since, I am banned in CHIP, I would like to shift my loyalty from their forums to here. Will you guys accept me?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ pragith.. yo we accept it.. u are most welcomed... we like u till u start promoting CHIP back again..

nvidia

-----ATi-----
I joined Chip forum but i didnt see any members active there... Does that forum still exist?? :D

OP
pragith.net

pragith.net

Honestly, dude. I am not promoting CHIP. Please don't say that. Yes, I accept it has good contents. But, the Customer Care is poor.

All I wanted to point out was, Please don't subscribe to that magazine, else you will suffer like me.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
pragith.net said:
Honestly, dude. I am not promoting CHIP. Please don't say that. Yes, I accept it has good contents. But, the Customer Care is poor.

All I wanted to point out was, Please don't subscribe to that magazine, else you will suffer like me.

1. Thanks for the warn (not to subscribe to that mag)

2. Sorry for telling "U are Promoting the MAG"

3. You are accepting CHIP has good contents, dont u think DIGIT has too?

LOOK, please dont take it seriously.. I'm a Die HARD DIGIT FAN!

OP
pragith.net

pragith.net

Err... Its a bit difficult to make understand. Check *pragith.net/stain.jpg

The picture was taken immediately after opening the DVD case. So it might be a bit unclear.

Gigacore said:
1. Thanks for the warn (not to subscribe to that mag)

2. Sorry for telling "U are Promoting the MAG"

3. You are accepting CHIP has good contents, dont u think DIGIT has too?

LOOK, please dont take it seriously.. I'm a Die HARD DIGIT FAN!

Thanks.

Perhaps you forgot to read last line of one of my posts. >>

Moreover, with no maska-chaska, I honestly like Digit and PCQuest's Contents and Quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom