IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well...winogg mayb a software and m4 may have many meanings...but u only have to "google" it...

p.s...luk at the search page closely and try evrything

santech

google boy
Psycho had weird friends. One of them was El, and El is an ass. Gets a zero in homework!!!
Doesn't even know how

TWO
+ THREE
+ SEVEN
------
TWELVE

Anyhow, Psycho called him to his home..err..his TREE, to help.
But he lost that also!!! Can you believe it!

please please for gods sake give a clue man

hey ankit pls give a clue for 30 man ...pls bhavano ko samajho

are you there man'

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls i will not forget your help ..........man pls ...........my head has a serious headache.....pls what to do in 30th

hello mr.amd can you give a clue for 30th....pls

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ And why are you reporting posts from this thread? Just cause no one is giving you clues? Do it once more, and you will earn a ban :|

barpit

Right off the assembly line
got stuck on 31 frm 8 to 9 hours
giv a particular direction
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help on 31
jus a direction guyzzzzzzz

mishigun

Broken In
Hey m on lvl 11 .. thr are pics from i robot movie , vicky from small wonder and another robot and google......... i hav tried humanoid, cyborg, crawler etc... but all in vain plzzz help me guys wht to do now ?????????????

barpit

@mishigun

its a word which is used for a charactor who looks like a human but he is a robot
try on google" human robot

hint on 31 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amd plz give a clear hint about 31
i hav done everything with m4 carbine
but not successful yet????????????

Last edited:

abpdora

hey

WHAT IS THIS???

I started moving and came far away from the solar system.
All I wanted was my life-style to improve.

plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ guys help me with 28
stuck for 3 days yar verry frustated... noramlly i dont ask but this time i have to...guys help me... give some good hints

brilliantarpit i rember we both wew together on 28 for quite a lot.. now u havee reached 31.... pllz help still stuck on 28

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm stuck on 26th because I don't have bandwidth...........
The moment the clock will hit 12 midnight, I'm going to come online and solve all this.......

mishigun

Broken In
yaar koi to 13th lvl ki hint do... ab home tak drive karne ke liye sab kuchh try kar liya.... technical bhi or non technical bhi .. :( .. kuchh to batao yaaroo

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
All the guys here who have joined this forum just because of Krypton......

Are you all guys going to help other people and openly participate in the discussions here?? Or will you just forget this forum after this Krypton thing gets over??

mishigun

Broken In
no way dude.. i hav really found some gr8 ppl here... nd really loking forward for the think digit......:eek:

yaar plzzz help me with the lvl 13.... and m sure i can help in other forums on think digit.... m not gud in puzzles but a lot wid the computers ;)

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Thats the spirit.........:D

What is the level 13 about? I'm short of bandwidth, so I'm not going to their website......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom