IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
ankit bhai...26 ka thoda help kar do yaar...
wheel of fortune,merv griffin show..kaha jayga ladka??

and btw fr ur 27...

add ".php" to ur ans in the text box

ankit_1705

Broken In
lvl 26

Where could psycho come...
may be on television

one more thing time traveler and thousand year stuff has nothing do with the ans

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hey amd bhai tum to bahut aage nikal gaya. mere ko 25th par help to karo. mere ko solve karne ka maan abhi kiya. 3days se to maine try hi nahi kiya. nut i m not gettin anything abt it. help help!!

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

hey i got that but i had tried that with correct spellin before n i didnt got that. but as u gave hint i saw it agaain i typed wrong this as u said there is spellin error n i got it :mrgreen:

prol

Right off the assembly line
i have a 3230 nokia .... wanna remove the security code i inserted .... bt problem is , i 4 got abt it ....

how 2 set 2 default or remove it ?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i think 28 is related to zodiacs..see..solar system and lifestyle..they match..like fengshui and stuff..but prob is..i tried almost evrything..but..stilll

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm back.....I had crossed my bandwidth, so I wasn't able to come online for past 2 days........ Papa maarenge jabh bill aayega......:( Monthly routine

I guess you all have advanced to 28th....:D

aare 25 is easy...search for krypton measure platinum..and u will get a link tht connects the two.. :D
I got the link to this thread on the top.........:D

---------------
i have a 3230 nokia .... wanna remove the security code i inserted .... bt problem is , i 4 got abt it ....

how 2 set 2 default or remove it ?
Start your own new thread in the MOBILE section......Don't spam here
-------------------------------------------------------
I need a hint for the 25th.....I searched but I did't understand what to do. Tried everything- thermal, conductivity blah blah

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

@amd give me a hint for 27th now.

Waise wat do u call a mixed quote and wrong quote

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

hey 27th was damn easy after gettin that .php hint. i got it on my 2nd try :mrgreen:

but guys wat ideas do u hav for 28th.

butone thin i tell u this TREASURE HUNT IS REALLY BOOMIN IN THIS INTERNET N this THREAD IS EVEN 100 TIMES POPULAR THAN THE HUNT HIMSELF.. u know today one of my old friend who had never made a call to me in last 2 years called me today JUST TO GET THE ANSWERE FOR 23RD :mrgreen: n HE CAME TO KNOW ABT MY PARTICIPATION ONLY THROUGH THIS THREAD. MAN ITS REALLY FREAKY WEN PEOPLE FIND U IN THIS WAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom