Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
has it something to do with krypton planet n superman

@amd
where has digit appeared on thier forum ???

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
We need a hint 4 28th.. Tried evything i cd think of..
U guys wont believe maine aur amd ne kya kya papad bele hain hints ke liye.. :D

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

kya kya paaaper bela pathik. meere ko bhi bolta to main bhi paapard belne me maddad karta!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
aare yaar...bohut locha hai..aare unke discussion topic mein dekh...sala koi likha hai ki humlog iss forum mein ans discuss karte hai...

*kryptonforum.blogspot.com/2008/02/krypton_13.html

last post..

saale..khud ans nahi pata humlogo par ungli uthate hai

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

^^^ yeah i think its one of the frustrated member/guest who didnt get the ans from us so instead he is complainin abt us..

nvidia

-----ATi-----
@fun2sh: I bet it was one of those guys where i replied with a big "NO" when they asked the answer here.:))

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

and wat right he has to compaalin ab us that we r discussin here together!! has he forgotten that its the IIT delhi quiz n many people from there would be gettin direct hints from there seniors!! waise bhi mera jo freind iit delhi hai wo mere ko bola ki uska 15 dost mil kar ye hunt ko HUNT kar raha hai :mrgreen: we on this forum r much less compared to them!!!

thats the one of the reason i didnt tell my freind the ans to 23 as he would hav let it stormed trough iit delhi!!

splash

Right off the assembly line
guys, pls pls pls... send pm me the answer to level 16... i'm goin mad with that one... i tried all the anagram things... pls...
thanx

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

oh amd. u r fast. good. now Plz dont give an easy hint for further levels to any1 here NOT EVEN ME. coz now u r in the main competition n u deserve it. KEEP IT UP.

but if u want us to come in same line then its ur wish to give hints. :mrgreen:

just tell me one thing.is it related to zodiac

Last edited:

thebestone

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,

Finally I got the activation mail for the forum :-|
I need help in level 26th, tried cheaters, griffin :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom