IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Online treasure Hunt has been started in the IIT DELHI fest.! come on take part.
here the link www.tryst-iitd.com/krypton

register at *www.tryst-iitd.com/

by the way i m stuck on level 7. can any1 help me??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^u could have used ur hax-ray vision to find the Krypton, dumbo...lol

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I didn't know that you were so technologically-challenged.... dear 159...

Keepin things simple... x-ray vision doesnt find heavenly bodies (they do emit xradiation though).... xrays scatter for God's sake...

And who's the dumbo... btw... lol....

Anyway... kyon ki yeh first-time hai... gusthaaki maaf..... main tujhe baaizzath chod deta hun... this time. (hey.. u understand hindi naa... musta learnt it by now)

KoolBluez note: My bday's 6 days l8r than your's...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

Keepin things simple... x-ray vision doesnt find heavenly bodies (they do emit xradiation though).... xrays scatter for God's sake...

Anyway... kyon ki yeh first-time hai... gusthaaki maaf..... main tujhe baaizzath chod deta hun... this time. (hey.. u understand hindi naa... musta learnt it by now)

now tehere is a huge misunderstanding here,t159 meant the chemical element krypton(I spose) and koolbluez meant the 'planet' krypton(I spose) where superman has come from(lol,in comics for kids)

I can safely assume that you both are dumbo in the order koolbluez>t159.lol :D,gotcha.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
aare i used the kouse..m gtting vibgyor in ajumbled manner thru the

the pencils are set in vibgyor jumbled

the source says givr boy-again vibgyor jumbled...but wats the ans??and where do i use it?

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
pathik 5th is very easy. hint - just check for some thing hidden in the doc file u downloaded.

but I M STUCK ON 7 SINCE YESTERDAY. plz any1 has a idea??

waise yahan par kafi off topic baten ho rahin hai *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/33.gif

Pathik

Google Bot
amd one more clue.. use the mouse to give the answer..
and guys pls dont discuss the answers here.. we ll just give clues..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Dont get me into technology, the whole idea of x-ray vision is not what it confer.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_vision
It was kinda cheesy to name the ability so.

btw...lol...everyone is a dumbo once in a while.

Yes I do understand hindi, is baat ka ilm ho jaana chahiye tha abtak, khair is kambakht shutramala ka nirmaan kisi aur lakshya ke liye hua tha.

T159 note: Yup the flaming June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom