Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
JohnephSi said:
Don joke.i t is serious.
Dude study a subject YOU like n be good at it . If you really are then job will come easily . It's not like that you just selected to any ollege n u get a job without doin proper studies .

Btw , my motif for studies is diff . I don't care bout the Job , i like Technology n that's why i'll take CS as my Major n i'm doin Higher Studies to quench my thirst for in depth knowledge of Computers .

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
JohnephSi said:
My aim in life is 2 get ii t
Then y r u asking us , go pursue it !

on a side note though: what exactly do u wanna do at IIT , or is ur aim just like that of many others to get into IIT and have the highest paid stream ?

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Why do u want 2 no my age fren.

Plz tel me da buks reqd. 4 iit exam.sub. Wise

Last edited:

Nav11aug

In the zone
hmm, I answered this question long ago on Yahoo Answers, dunno if the syllab changed since then but herez the link *in.answers.yahoo.com/question/inde...ofile-info-51ea65aebb4bf371a2fa879b377ded93aa

Indian's never learn.... Personally I dont give a damn f*ck abt the IIT or the IIM's.

I think People studying there are the next wh*res in the corporate gang bang.

Why do you people see people studying in IIT better than u or anybody else and loose confidence in urself?

Please.. dont loose hope/confidence when you fail/didnt clear IIT, IIM, engineering degree. It doesnt mean the end of the world. JESUS.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
count me in.

Zeeshan Quireshi said:
When i went to give TOEFL(Oct 28 , there was a Group of 12 IIT Kanpur guys , you just had to look at them no personality at all , kinda geeks u cud say . n thier test went awry , most of em could'nt even speak coherently in the Speaking section . This is what you get at IIT !

I can foresee some of my classmates meeting this fate in near future.
Seriously IIT isn't half as tough as it is made out to be.It's just hype and scare the the people have created that has resulted the dreaded status it has today.You just need to have a quick-thinking mind to solve the problems.

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Any1 in this forum doing iit coaching

Any1 in this forum doing iit coaching

Last edited:
OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
fun2sh said:
HEY Johnephsi take my words coz i hav been tru all these process

BANSAL CLASSES IS THE BEST N IT ROCKS!!!!
i myself is an ex-BANSALITE. (this is wat we call us there)
its located in KOTA (Rajasthan)
though other centers r also there in ajmer n jaipur BUT THOSE R CRAP.
only KOTA's BANSAL CLASSES IS THE BEST.
after BANSAL CLASSES COMES ---> RESONANCE N CARRER POINT (all located in kota itself)

n if u r not able to get admission in BANSAL CLASSES or RESONACE then dont goto to kota at all as others are CRAP N WIL LOOT U.

but dude u will require a lot of hard work.

@Zeeshan Quireshi
u r a bit right but the main concept of IIT-JEE is not to test ur knowledge but to test ur brain n how much ur brain can learn the things
n if u
how is da teachng style or da method of tchng.

In da bansal clases.

Last edited:

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
bansal is the best.
i have studied in it for 2 yrs.
NO i did not clear IIT just missed it by a few marks.
but what i realised was what matters a lot is ur intelligence and hard work and less the coaching class

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Wht is da method of tchng style dey folow.?plz tel me elaborately.wht is da minimum mrk 4 clearng iit.

Wht is da method of tchng style dey folow.?plz tel me elaborately.wht is da minimum mrk 4 clearng iit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom