IIT Student Cured From Cancer By Yoga (Patanjali Yogpeeth)

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
[YOUTUBE]LWODmpzWc1I[/YOUTUBE]

The boy did Anulom-Vilom and Kapalbhati pranayam 4-4 hours each..
And Defeated the Cancer.. defeated the death itself...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Cool!!!

Umm.. So anybody else we know be person who's been cured by this?

Cuz i think it was his body's fighting cells and aoulouvoulom thingy.

Scientia Wiz

In Shameful Misery
Hey awesome dude !!!

But is it really true ...

Coz if its true then it will become problem for all the cancer hospitals in INDIA

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Its real bro :)
Otherwise anybody would raise objections... the student is from IIT kharagpur..
There are many "reported" cases of Cancer cure by yoga.. by Patanjali Yogpeeth
But Doctors and Hospital, or to be precise, the whole medical community does not want it to become public.. so they are trying hard to prevent the Awareness about Yoga.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
But Doctors and Hospital, or to be precise, the whole medical community does not want it to become public.. so they are trying hard to prevent the Awareness about Yoga.

Why do people believe in this BS :facepalm:
Stop with the stupid conspiracy theories.People would stop dying from Cancer and its treatments if this really was a cure!

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
It's not true imo.

Maybe its a publicity stunt by Ramdev. :roll:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cancer doesn't work like that.It is a genetic condition which can't be treated with a physical routine.Just think things through before you believe them.Don't be disrespectful to the scientists working on it and people suffering from the disease.

tkin

Back to school!!
Not possible, cancer is not a disease, its caused by mutation of genes in cells, specially the genes that are responsible for controlling the growth and multiplication of cells, yoga cannot undo this mutation, since cancer affected cells are cells from your own body and not foreign objects your bodies immunity will not fight against it normally, so it(tumors) grow unchecked, scientists are trying to modify our immunity system so they can isolate cancer cells and attack them only, which had proved to be unsuccessful so far, I believe in yoga(not like ramdev invented it, its been in the indian culture like forever) but it will not cure cancer, it will cure gastritis, ulcers(worked for my father, cured his gastric ulcer) etc but can not cure cancer or aids.

Last edited:

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Its a pure publicity stunt by that "yog guru" to recover his lost image among his devotees...all bullshit!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Rishabh_sharma1990

Just think before you posting these kinda news and don't be a prey for us to lulz.

BTW @tkin, nice explanation and hope OP now understands that is indeed a publicity stunt.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
While I believe that Yoga might be able to cure cancer (me no doctor, so I can be wrong) but it might be a publicity stunt. Because the student is from IIT...:-D
IIT = Instant eyeballgrab..
But dunno, Ramdev seems a genuine guy to me :) Don't think he will do that..

tkin

Back to school!!
While I believe that Yoga might be able to cure cancer (me no doctor, so I can be wrong) but it might be a publicity stunt. Because the student is from IIT...:-D
IIT = Instant eyeballgrab..
But dunno, Ramdev seems a genuine guy to me :) Don't think he will do that..
Exactly.

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
What do you want to say guys? The Boy is Lying?? or the whole news if fake?
Think twice before arguing. If you don't believe, I can't do anything.
If it were a publicity stunt by Swami Ramdev, he would have been arrested for misleading people in name of treatment. He is working for last 20 Years for Yoga and Ayurveda, and he is a real hero to me. But don't think that is the reason I post it here.
Yoga is curing cancer, and for those who don't believe, I challenge them to disprove it the way they want....

@Rishabh_sharma1990

Just think before you posting these kinda news and don't be a prey for us to lulz.

BTW @tkin, nice explanation and hope OP now understands that is indeed a publicity stunt.

I don't know what you guys think. Why would he do publicity stunt when he is already popular among his followers? As for lost images, guys, I want you to tell that Swami Ramdev surrendered to police 3 TIMES, and every media channel showed it. In an interview, Deepak Chaurasia clearly stated that Swami Ramdev did surrender, but the police didn't arrest him, so there was no other way than to get out from there. But please, let't not get into this.

As for cancer, if you dare, disprove me, and disprove the the whole Yoga Science.
The case is reported, and how can you challenge it without analyzing?

Top Bottom