ihyped or iAwesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
The Zune (software) is another brilliant media player. The visuals are amazing, and it is much easier to categorize your songs and playlists. However, it has slightly steep hardware requirements. I use that as my default player.

But aren't we deviating from the topic here??

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Will have to try Zune (software). Even if it's a crap, since it's a Microsoft product, and they produce well researched product.
And yeah, we HAVE deviated from the topic.

So coming back on topic, I would just like to say, Apple creates Expensive products. It you can afford, it would be the best thing you own. But if you can't, well, then it's just iCrapwares.

Simple!

doomgiver

Warframe
I see a plenty of iHaters in this thread.
IMO iPod has to be the most VFM product from Apple and I would go further to rate it the best gadget under 15k money can buy.

noooo, i disagree, you will find plenty of gadgets under 15k that are waaay better than iPoop

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
I'm not joking. iTouch is the only Apple device which I feel is way ahead of the competition. Don't believe me?? Go here, or here, or here! :smile:

From Endgadget:
Reading through this review, it should be clear that there isn't actually a whole lot to say about this device that hasn't already been said. The new touch isn't magical or revolutionary, or even unfamiliar. What it is, however, is a product without a peer; a media player that does far more than media playing. Besides the smaller screen real estate, the touch might be better compared to a tablet or netbook -- it has many of the same functions (more, in some cases). So you're not just dropping $229 (8GB), $299 (32GB), or $399 (64GB, also, ouch) on a music and video player -- you're buying into a mini-computer, a video camera, and a game system all with a massive ecosystem.

If you're already carrying around a smartphone with the above functions, maybe the iPod touch doesn't make sense, but for the legions of buyers out there who have yet to make the jump (or are stuck with an outdated handset), this device's appeal is hard to deny. Don't get us wrong, the touch isn't without faults -- the lack of GPS and a fairly low-quality still camera come to mind -- but there's nothing major here that gives us pause (and frankly, nothing else like it on the market). With the addition of HD video shooting, the new Retina Display, and a faster A4 processor, the touch has just gone from "nice to have" to nearly irresistible.

From TechRadar:
We liked: We still marvel at the sharpness of the Retina display and the speed at which you move around iOS, browse the web or do anything else.
As an HD video camera to carry round in your pocket for spontaneous point-and-shoot footage, you won't go wrong here. And Game Center is a great one-stop social gaming portal.

We disliked: We didn't find much here that we disliked, really. We're pleased to see cameras in the iPod touch, but for still shots, the rear-facing one doesn't come close to competing with any compact cameras from recent years. And even though this is an incredible package, it comes with a premium price tag.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
I like itunes. I find it simplistic and very sober in design.
And i like its color combination.
And as for syncing, I have no probs with it, I manually manage my files through itunes.
I love apple for its design and ease of use, coupled with the fact that its devices are amazingly optimised for their hardware.
Agreed that they don't have that many features of their competitors, but then its not only features that decide a product's review. Its actually the whole complete package (no, I dont mean the physical package you get when you buy one, i mean the product as a whole) that defines its success.

OP
xtremevicky
He aint kidding . You dont expect others to hate Apple or iTunes like you do .

Its just simple when you want to add a song to your playlist you just have to copy paste in into a folder . You listen to song , Nice track you copy it there . You dont like it there is no problem of it being in your library .

Anyways , That is another topic and debate . People here are suggesting that there are better VFM gadgets in 15k category . Do tell us ?

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
Agreed that they don't have that many features of their competitors, but then its not only features that decide a product's review. Its actually the whole complete package (no, I dont mean the physical package you get when you buy one, i mean the product as a whole) that defines its success.

Apple has more features than most other devices. You cannot complain on that front. I know they do not allow much freedom to explore in their OSs, but most users won't need that option anyway. As you said, you too like the "simplistic" no-nonsense interface.

noob

Cyborg Agent
my main concern is why cant i just connect my phone to PC using USB and see it as Removable Storage ?

This is V V V Important because when i carry my iDevice to my friends house I dont want him to install any software on his machine.

Apple has more features than most other devices. I know they do not allow much freedom to explore in their OS

Self contradicting.

doomgiver

Warframe
typical apple, force the user to use a propreitarty tool just to put songs on a iPoop. the damn thing rearranged my entire music collection too.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I had iTunes software once upon a time on my Motorola Razor version 2. It was such a pain getting music onto it. Plus why would it sync all the folder..completely. And arranges stuff too.

Probably that is the first/last apple product I used.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
typical apple, force the user to use a propreitarty tool just to put songs on a iPoop. the damn thing rearranged my entire music collection too.

That's exactly when I started hating it :(

and then I never purchased another iPod and "lost" the one I already had ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom