ihyped or iAwesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anish

Spectre
@asingh: there are options for not overwriting. But using itunes for syncing is really a headache.:hissyfit:
@doomgiver: You are correct buddy.. Itunes is a excellent bloater.:muttering:
and another important thing some regret ipod is that you can charge only via the computer usb port. When you go for any vacation, tour or something, pick up your laptop with you!

But as i said before, products are awesome, at only 15grams weight, the ipod gives 15 to 17 hours of playback time. I dono about other apple products.

PS: If apple inc. starts a dairy, then it will sell imilk
if it starts an airline, it will fly iplanes
if it runs a school or college, it will name it ischool/icollege.:pullhair:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
iTunes is a good software !

I dont know why people have a problem with that ?

Port it my Operating system and then we'll talk about it.
Secondly it bloody sucks in Windows, looks horrible and a real crappy UI even if I bother to dual-boot/Virtualbox. And don't get me started about Quicktime, Bonjour, etc.

And yeah I want the freedom of my device working with the media player of MY choice.

doomgiver

Warframe
iHate iTunes and other iProducts.
true. i bet all that apple does is collect jobs' poo and squeeze it thru molds and give it a nice shiny coat of aluminium.

Port it my Operating system and then we'll talk about it.
Secondly it bloody sucks in Windows, looks horrible and a real crappy UI even if I bother to dual-boot/Virtualbox. And don't get me started about Quicktime, Bonjour, etc.

And yeah I want the freedom of my device working with the media player of MY choice.

+1. another reason NOT to use apple.
i had to delete bonjour via unlocker (my uhh, brother installed itunes to sync his friend's ipoop)

OP
xtremevicky
Blah !

iTunes does not have a crappy and horrible UI . :|

I agree to the fact that quicktime is vestigle installer with itunes but I like the software . In Fact , It is my default media player ;)

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
Apple is the future. Or more appropriately, Apple brought about the future. Why is everyone so averse to the idea of competition?? When Microsoft was the largest company in the world, everyone complained that it was because they stifled the competition. Now Apple's meteoric rise which has resulted in their company to be worth more than Microsoft, everyone has a problem again.

Without competition, we all suffer. As appropriately put by Sarath:

But yes they have certainly set benchmarks in the Industry and there are many infact.

I read in an article where someone said- If it werent for Apple there would be no Android.
At first I was like what. Then I though, yeah that might be true.

I mean now we have:
iOS5
Android 2.3
Windows Mobile 7 (Mango)
BlackBerry OS6
Meago [RIP]

instead of:
no android
no iOS
Windows Mobile 6.5 or 6.6
Symbian S60v4
Maemo (?)
Blackberry OS5

Thanks to everyone trying to catch up to apple. Is it that difficult to beat them.

As an android and apple user I must say it is much easier to navigate in the Apple App store than the Android Market place.

Agreed, all the other companies might have been working on the technology before Apple came into the picture. But because of Apple, they were forced to research and develop faster! And because of this, we benefited!

I do not deny that Apple has obscenely overpriced products, but it is because they are targeting that market. And because of the brilliant marketing strategies they come up with, most people want an Apple product, whether they can afford it or not.

The Apple build quality is flawless, and they know exactly what the customer wants (else Apple makes them want it!!).

So what if Apple is using pre-existing technology?? Apple is making that technology popular. Before the iCloud, very few non tech-savvy people knew about Cloud Computing. Now, it is the hot topic. They are pulling us forward. Appreciate Apple for that, if for nothing else. :smile:

sujoyp

Grand Master
I like apples consumer research team....

U must have seen a great innovative ad on TV without flashy models and any strange graphics..it says "If u dont have an iphone, u dont have an iphone"

As simple as that:razz:

doomgiver

Warframe
WMP is simply the best
omg, what have you been smoking?!?!

"If u dont have an iphone, u dont have an iphone"
umm, of course if you dont have a iPoop, you dont have a shitty phone, you dont need to tell me twice not to put flat pieces of turds on my face.
that line is obviously the product of someone with a very small mind

Apple is the future
apple dies with jobs. mark my words

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
apple dies with jobs. mark my words

Sadly, I feel the same way. Jobs should have set up a well structured system, which can function and innovate without him, but I find it hard to believe for some reason. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The number of songs I have in iTunes Mac where it is not considered to be *bloated* unlike Windows -
*i.imgur.com/IlJOd.jpg

At the end of the day, things which I dislike about Apple:
1) Taking so much from OpenSource (FreeBSD) and giving back nothing.
2) Opposing the "open" WebM as the HTML5 video standard and favouring the "proprietary" and patented H.264.
3) Not supporting the best audio format out there - FLAC.

Terabyte

In the zone
I see a plenty of iHaters in this thread.
IMO iPod has to be the most VFM product from Apple and I would go further to rate it the best gadget under 15k money can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom