If possible which superhero/mutant powers will you choose

Flash

Lost in speed
Time travel (So that every time I make a mistake I can go back to a time period before making that mistake and make a better future for myself and the world) :)
If you time travel to the past, won't you find your past self which will create more chaos to that timeline thereby affecting your current timeline, and maybe future too?
:conspiracy:

Omega level mutant, the apex predator of all the mutants.
You Died. Wolverine (badASS)

- - - Updated - - -

Santa Claus( the TOAA of Marvel, google it)
OTher than that Wolverine(Adamantium skeleton and claws <3, and the healing power too)
And dont forget Quick Silver( the most awesome and the coolest mutant ever!)

- - - Updated - - -

If you time travel to the past, won't you find your past self which will create more chaos to that timeline thereby affecting your current timeline, and maybe future too?
Dont worry its a PARADOX!

Ronnie012

Earthling

^I'll merge with my earlier self (as in submerge my previous consciousness with the consciousness of my present and future consciousness)

Lenny

Journeyman
Good Old thread.

I'm liking a Shapeshifter (like Mystic) or a Time Traveler or as simple as a Instant teleport. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I want to be able to clone myself like Meepo/Zed to do all my work for me :p

Effect must be temporary otherwise the clone might try to kill me :(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
no one mentioned Dr. Manhattan
He can teleport himself and others
He can make anything, like a demiurge
He is omniscient, he knows the possible futures, present and past except for some rare times
He can make multiple copies of himself

And Nightcrawler, Azazel and other teleporters have can cover for many other superpowers like flight, invisibility, running really fast...

Top Bottom