If possible which superhero/mutant powers will you choose

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^lol..snackman rockz !! :D :lol:

I forgot about the saiyans :shock:.. I think gohan would be perfect ! :)

nahh for me , not gohan , if it has to be its none other than goku..

others don't have the will to keep improving and going to the next level just for the fun of it..

even vegeta is no 2 because his only aim is to 1 up goku...

OP
Harsh Pranami

Harsh Pranami

Padawan
Professor Xavier's powers for sure, getting laid will be easy.

How on earth? You'll be crippled in both legs. See first post.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to become like HULK.

Morphine shot and you'll never transform into hulk. Morphine slows the heartbeat. :)

- - - Updated - - -

in terms of Raw power

a combo of

Night Crawler + Jean Grey

K.O !!!

Game Over

overall - Professor Xavier's powers

try to beat that if you can :D

My batman's mask will be made from the same material that magneto uses in his hat. :D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOAA:The One Above All(one top most god of marvel universe),The One Above All(leader of Celestials)
IG:Infinity Gauntlet(this will be the reason for Thanos as the last villain in last Avengers movie in coming few years)
UN:Ultimate Nullifier

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
well, if its "only one" superhero, den i wud choose Jean Grey anytime..
Jean Grey possessed telepathic powers enabling her to read minds, project her thoughts into the minds of others, initiate astral travel, and mentally stun opponents with pure psionic force, among other talents. She also possessed telekinesis, allowing her to levitate and manipulate objects and others, generate force fields, fly, and stimulate heat molecules to generate concussive blasts.Her powers were magnified to near-infinite levels while she served as an avatar for the cosmic Phoenix Force. She was able to manipulate matter and energy on a molecular scale, although this varied on the Force's status and how much power it chose to allocate to her.
rem, she evn killed prof X ? she is the only grade 3 mutant I think.. love her mannnnn...:twisted:
:wink::wink::cool:

Flash

Lost in speed
well, if its "only one" superhero, den i wud choose Jean Grey anytime..
Jean Grey possessed telepathic powers enabling her to read minds, project her thoughts into the minds of others, initiate astral travel, and mentally stun opponents with pure psionic force, among other talents. She also possessed telekinesis, allowing her to levitate and manipulate objects and others, generate force fields, fly, and stimulate heat molecules to generate concussive blasts.Her powers were magnified to near-infinite levels while she served as an avatar for the cosmic Phoenix Force. She was able to manipulate matter and energy on a molecular scale, although this varied on the Force's status and how much power it chose to allocate to her.
rem, she evn killed prof X ? she is the only grade 3 mutant I think.. love her mannnnn...:twisted:
:wink::wink::cool:
Omega level mutant, the apex predator of all the mutants.

I would love to have Spongebob's powers. You know, lighting a camp fire at the bottom of the ocean...swimming in a "swimming pool" in the sea...and having Patrick as my sidekick (EPIC).. i dont think any fancy pansy super hero can do that.

Blow up galaxies? pffttt like 100+ superheroes can(or claim) to do that. Its so 1960s superpower...
....but no power in any universe can match the power of DEFYING LOGIC, and this is where Spongebob rules!!
Superman shoots heat rays from his eyes, Spongebob just grabs it, turns it into a light-saber and cuts Superman in half, cuz screw Logic

Flash

Lost in speed
I would love to have Spongebob's powers. You know, lighting a camp fire at the bottom of the ocean...swimming in a "swimming pool" in the sea...and having Patrick as my sidekick (EPIC).. i dont think any fancy pansy super hero can do that.
*2.bp.blogspot.com/-n9BgtqBYVvM/T6mjXLD0Q6I/AAAAAAAABGo/fomwp7fHvQs/s200/aquaman_21936.jpg

anushka123

Broken In
Well, I'll choose Superman. I have seen in Movies that superman has lots of unbelievable power as an example: he can fly very easily, he can destroy anything using eyes, he can lift anything using hand and so on.

Ronnie012

Earthling
Time travel (So that every time I make a mistake I can go back to a time period before making that mistake and make a better future for myself and the world) :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom