If I am looking for a job in the Gulf countries, what things should I keep in mind being an Indian?

sofiawotson

Right off the assembly line
If I am looking for a job in the Gulf countries, what things should I keep in mind being an Indian?

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: If I am looking for a job in the Gulf countries, what things should I keep in mind being an Indi

Be very careful and don't give your passport to anyone, keep the contact of the Indian embassy with you(write it down) and don't get scammed.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Re: If I am looking for a job in the Gulf countries, what things should I keep in mind being an Indi

You would be treated as 2nd or 3rd class citizen there if you are working for them. There is also a huge amount of partiality that they do. Only native people have human rights. You would be literally be treated like animal or bonded labor.

All in all you would be at the mercy of arabs. They will take your passport most of the times and would pressurize you to do whatever they want. Don't think that the local police would help you in that. Only the indian consulate might be of some help in case you are able to contact them.
The laws are harsh. And things that you consider free or common or sensible here might cost you your life in the gulf countries.
Think twice before going to those countries. You would get better money than india. But, your life would be at the mercy of the arabs.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

You will need a license for booze.

Top Bottom