IEM under 1K

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Oh good you replied!!Dude please answer my post#19.

In post#18 sourabh has typed "e6" so...my bad!!

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
All i can say is that after going through tons of reviews and some moments spent with cx300, I can say that except for Sennheiser IE8, there are no other good ones in case of iems.
You're so much safer with M6 or any other iem for that matter.

ssb1551

Technomancer
k..the reason I asked is 'cause I own a pair of CX 180(almost 1½ years now) & I was thinking of getting some better ones. Thats why I wanted to know whether M6/PL30 are better than CX 180.

sourabh9agrawal

Signing in..........
First Impressions "chinese".Really it looks like chinese headphones though the quality is ok and 6 sets of earbuds are provided thats pretty good and every one will find their size and liking.I personally liked the double and triple flanged bud coz they vaccum my ears almost completely and with the music off i can hear what others are saying and you know what friends say when you are listening to music specially with in earphones on lol...

Now the real part.I have a samsung galaxy s with voodoo sound control so that makes it a good enough media player.I normally use the stock headphones provided with the monbile so i will try to compare them and give an idea of the experience.It is also an in earphone.

1.SOUND LEVEL-The sound level is almost the same but sammy cracks relatively early at higher volume level but m6 can resist little more.

2.SOUND QUALITY-Sound quality and clarity is definitely better.You will hear some instruments which were previously not so clear to hear.But please do not expect dramatic improvements.Using lossless formats will give you much better experience.

3.COMFORTABLENESS-These earphones are the very comfortable.They will cover your whole ear and give a really nice feel but you have give 5-6 try before finding the best fit.Sammy was nothing less than pathetic in terms of comfortableness and believe me if you listen to songs for long time then the design of m6 will be one to chose coz it goes over the ear and gives you a stable feel while moving or running even.Even just the comfortableness factor can make your "PAISA VASOOL"

4.BUILD QUALITY-Though it looks like chinese the build quality is good.Rather using rubberised soft material a hard material is used in wire which is good

5.CONCLUSION-Dont expect a huge improvement in sound quality over your previous stock headphone "if" you have a good one but the design standalone make it a good buy.

This is my first ever review of any gadget and i am a noob in sound knowledge so please pardon for any mistakes and the points given was on my experience.You can buy this earphone from mediahome.in for 1200 bucks and the same seller has an eaby store where it is sold for around 1400 bucks.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Right now I've Sennheiser CX 180. So if I go for M6 will there be a noticeable improvement??

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Well, it was nice :) short and simple and you put forth your views in a nice manner.
I couldnt compare my friend's M6 side by side with the iems of his samsung galaxy SL.
I however did compare between mine and his sammy (as you say it), and found out the the bass on the sammy wasn't comparable to mine, and you would find this observation with yours too.
Try listening to Erase me by kid cudi and listen to it on both. I'm sure you'll appreciate :)

Top Bottom