IEM under 1K

compsavvy

Broken In
I have been looking for some guidance regarding getting IEM under 1K but have only come across near unanimous yes for brainwavz M2 and M1 which seem out of reach.

I am no audiophile and am only looking for an entry level IEM which sounds good as I am fed up of cheap bundled earphones which I presently have.

I have no special preferences for any type of sound response

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Soundmagic pl 30, or else get meelectronics m6 by paying 200 bucks more, it costs 1200.
pl 30 should be well within 1k.
You can check out Jvc Marshmellows or soundmagic pl21.
You should google out or check on head fi forum for their individual sound signatures, they all have different signatures, so choose accordingly. Even though you're not an audiophile, it always helps to know what you want.
Anyways, I have heard the pl 30 and M6, the M6 scores way better in terms of performance for just 200 bucks more.

OP
C

compsavvy

Broken In
Thanks for such prompt and wonderful answers

You mentioned that pl 30 costs <1000 but ebay lists it as Rs1500.

even Meeelectronics ones are quoted at >2000

Could you tell some reliable estore?? Presently lynx india is down..

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Dude, the pl30 definitely costs within 1000. It costs around 800 to 1000.
Check out mediahome.in

Meelectronics M6 costs 1200 to 1400. Nothing higher than that.
Mediahome.in , Pristinenote. They both are reliable.

OP
C

compsavvy

Broken In
Thanks
Rs 200 would not be much of a problem if the m6 are that much better. My budget can be extended by that much.
What do you suggest??

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Meelectronics M6 all the way !
I've tried them along with the soundmagic ones.
Thats the best you can get for the price.

OP
C

compsavvy

Broken In
@teejay_geekEd
Do you know of any other reliable estore?? mediahome.in does not accept credit car and charges a whopping rs 250 on cash on delivery!!

pristinenote hasn't stocked it and lynx-india is still down

On a side note, how are the creative ep630??
Buy Creative IN-EAR Earphone EP-630 Black at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
I dont know about any other estore.
If u stay in Delhi, you could directly buy from mediahome since they are based in delhi and cut out the cash on delivery aspect.

Creative ep630 - You better stay away from those :p.
Doesnt deserve to be on anyone's list even.

OP
C

compsavvy

Broken In
@teejay_geekEd
finally, lynx-india is up and running.

I guess the last query- How do the sennheiser cx500 compare with these two??

Sennheiser Classic Line Earphone - Model CX 500 ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

It seems such a mouth watering deal?? A sennheiser for 792 bucks!!

OP
C

compsavvy

Broken In
Thanks guys
Just received the sounmagic pl 30 from mediahome.in and am loving it!!

@teejay_geekEd
Sorry.Just couldn't get myself to buy the meelectronics one due to their looks
Thanks for the great advice..

sourabh9agrawal

Signing in..........
Just ordered a meelectronics e6 earphone through mediahome.in inspired by the suggestions of teejay_geeked.Having doubts about the payment method of mediahome.I placed the order by creating an account on their site.In payment method i chose neft and then made the payment towards mastermind pvt. limited into the respective account number throught neft.Have i done it correctly and when can i expect my shipment in banglore??

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
You could contact them about this on their number or pm them on techenclave or if any member here has bought from them then they could share. On a sidenote, they should arrive quick.

Congratulations btw :)

when you get your earphones, try out the eartips to see which one suits the best and sounds the best. :)

sourabh9agrawal

Signing in..........
Well the payment confirmation email has came.This is my first online purchase.Hope it turns out to be an amazing buy.Thankyou again teejay_geeked.

Top Bottom