IEM under 1k with Soundmagic PL30 like design

desai_amogh

In the zone
I have a problem, most IEMs don't fit my ears coz i believe my ear holes are smaller than usual (don't laugh plz :p). I used Soundmagic PL30 and found them gr8. They are prefect fit with small buds as they have a small area next to the buds which fits in the surface next tot he ear hole perfectly. See below:

1263223002.jpeg

but PL 30 price has gone up now. I bought it when it was 1k. and now mine are gone bad.

please suggest another set at under 1k with similar design.

Knight2A4

In the zone
I have a problem, most IEMs don't fit my ears coz i believe my ear holes are smaller than usual (don't laugh plz :p). I used Soundmagic PL30 and found them gr8. They are prefect fit with small buds as they have a small area next to the buds which fits in the surface next tot he ear hole perfectly. See below:

View attachment 13097

but PL 30 price has gone up now. I bought it when it was 1k. and now mine are gone bad.

please suggest another set at under 1k with similar design.

Soundmagic PL30 are almost nutrual with a mild mid boost there are no neutral IEM like that its still available for around 1.5k & there at our bazaar a guy is sell his old PL 30 for around 1k negotiable look for philips she 3590 for small housing IEM

Last edited:
Top Bottom