IEM for 800rs. need good build quality

flyingcow

Shibe
Please suggest a good IEM for around ~800 rs.
Need for-metal/jazz/blues etc.
Must be of good build quality (will be used during workouts)
Dont want ES-18, broke previously
thanks
P.S. good build quality is required

OP
flyingcow

flyingcow

Shibe
i would use low cost iems, so that when they break up during workout, it doesnt burn my pocket. by good built quality i mean comparatively good

OP
flyingcow

flyingcow

Shibe
ok ordered Cowon EM1 for 750 1yr warranty, thanks to [MENTION=266361]kunalgujarathi[/MENTION] [MENTION=276253]shubhu[/MENTION] and [MENTION=261170]AbhMkh[/MENTION] :)

rish1

Cyborg Agent
ok ordered Cowon EM1 for 750 1yr warranty, thanks to [MENTION=266361]kunalgujarathi[/MENTION] [MENTION=276253]shubhu[/MENTION] and [MENTION=261170]AbhMkh[/MENTION] :)

Hi , do you find any major difference in sound Quality over Es18 or is it just marginally better.. ? is it worth the upgrade over ES18 ?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi , do you find any major difference in sound Quality over Es18 or is it just marginally better.. ? is it worth the upgrade over ES18 ?

Hello... i am the original O.P as i was banned during that time, I have used es 18 and i personally think em1 doesnt have that extra bass of es 18.Its more balanced i guess.Dont know if sound changes due to burn in :rolleyes:.EM1s build quality is awesome for the price when compared to cheap cables of es18..

- - - Updated - - -

Bought offline? Flipkart itself showng as 720/-

no bought from *www.cowonindia.in/Products/Media-P...nes/Cowon/Cowon-EM1-earphone/pid-2300503.aspx
as its the Official store.

- - - Updated - - -

liar ! XD

rish1

Cyborg Agent
thanks for the reply so its not at all an upgrade over ES18 sound quality wise.. i wounder what is the next best IEM after ES18

Soundmagic ES18's build quality is a joke. One side fell off while i had it in my pocket. Thats after 3 weeks (or maybe 1 month) of usage .
The insides look like its some Rs 90 local earphones that comes with Rs900 local phones.

Top Bottom