sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Nah, didn't know about that :-(

No worries just enjoy your purchase. Once you will put it into your ear canals all worries would dissolve in air...

You may even call them up, their service support is amazing. They may credit back the amount into your account or may provide you with personalized disc. coupon on your next purchase.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Received it today, listening to it now. Sounding better than PL11 out of the box. Will be awesome after burn in :)

Gauravs90

geek........
I own a Brainwavz M2 brought for Rs 3.3k . I always think that I made a mistake or It's already better than many IEM's out there.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Brainwavz M2 is currently priced at 4.1k. At that price one can get vsonic GR06 from hifinage which is a better option according to many.

hitesh

In the zone
@kapil

Soundmagic E30
Buy SoundMagic E 30 (Black) Online In India Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Only On Maniacstore.com

VSonic GR99
VSonic GR99

SM E10
Buy SoundMagic E10 (Black and Red) Online In India Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Only On Maniacstore.com

bhokal

Broken In
I would like to ask one thing ..is there a volume controller in c-12 ? I am thinking of buying one. I am also confused whether to go for IEM with mic or not as it could be used with phone too.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
No, there is no volume controller on C12. In fact, I don't think you will find an IEM with a volume controller. Normally only supra-aural and circumaural headphones have volume controllers.
The main purpose of an IEM is for music listening. So if you look for an IEM with Mic, you will be severely limiting your choices. That is, you will have less chance of getting good value for money product.
If you are an enthusiast and want the best sounding headphone in your budget, I would suggest go for an IEM without mic. But if you just want a decent quality headset which you can use for both listening to music and talking on phone, then consider one with mic.

bhokal

Broken In
I like to listen to music but mostly I watch movies and TV serials on my laptop. Therefore I am not too much of an enthusiast but maybe i will be one therefore want to go for one providing best value for money ..was confused between SM e10 and SA C-12. I think e10 has a volume controller. Can anyone confirm this.

kapilove77

Padawan
I don't know how is this maniacstore and i don't think i will get warranty if i order from there. I have limited 2k budget can't go over it.

hitesh

In the zone
It is reliable , have bought a couple of times

I don't know how is this maniacstore and i don't think i will get warranty if i order from there. I have limited 2k budget can't go over it.

How? Don't worry, you'll get warranty

Anyway as your budget is strict 2k, get GR99 or E10

I like to listen to music but mostly I watch movies and TV serials on my laptop. Therefore I am not too much of an enthusiast but maybe i will be one therefore want to go for one providing best value for money ..was confused between SM e10 and SA C-12. I think e10 has a volume controller. Can anyone confirm this.

Here you go -
ORIGINAL SONY SMART HEADSET MH-1C REMOTE SMARTKEY for XPERIA S,U,P,SOLA,GO MH1C | eBay

Just make sure that the volume control will work on your device

Last edited:
Top Bottom